Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trippy/mindblowing video while gone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ENiGMADubz, Sep 1, 2015.

1. So guys this is ffrom a movie called Lucy here is a brief of the movie: Lucy delivers a briefcase to Mr. Jang containing a highly valuable synthetic drug called CPH4. After seeing her boyfriend shot and killed, she is captured and a bag of the drug is forcibly sewn into her abdomen and that of three other drug mules who will also transport the drug for sale in Europe. While Lucy is in captivity, one of her captors kicks her in the abdomen, breaking the bag and releasing a large quantity of the drug into her system. As a result, she begins acquiring increasingly enhanced physical and mental capabilities, such as telepathy, telekinesis, mental time travel, and the ability not to feel pain or other discomforts....

Watching this scene were she timetravels back to the dinosaurs,the start of the earth (just volcanoes and ice) and then finally back how earth and shit started and oomg its trippy.

Watch this when stoned and you will get mind fucked and sucked into it :D [​IMG]

Let me know if it makes you trip balls :)

I'm stoned now so sorry if it doesn't make sense [​IMG]

2. is it on Netflix?

3. Yup seen it before.... I was only high during the first half but even thought the scene wheare it gets into her system in quight aw inspirering.

And i did have the same thought about the ending part. With the time travel and galexy stuff. But she turned herself into a USB stick. What an ending