1. Not In My hands yet, but I had my Boss Put it in The Back for a couple weeks. I work at My LHS. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. You guys ship?

3. To my Knowledge. no i just started working there Recently

4. I think for $160 that looks like a pretty awesome bong. If I were to get it, it wouldn't leave my house

5. Already told my Roomates that if i get it, it's not even allowed to chill on the floor in between sesh's

6. Percs are a little over kill imo. But all that matters is if you like it.

I would hit it, but not likely buy it.

7. yeah i was thinkin the triple's a little crazy, but at the price, compared to going to Bangor i'm not gonna complain

8. if your getting the wholesale price id say go for it, if your boss makes you pay full retail or close to it, nah id pass. but i also agree with the previous posters that said a triple honeycomb is overkill.

9. That thing looks pretty sweet man! I'd say it's a good buy. Personally I love my triple honeycomb rig. Hits smooth as a baby's ass! Congrats on the new rig!

10. Thanks, Not Quite mine yet. But i'm Stoked [​IMG]

11. Own This Now By the way peeps. Got it last monday. Pics to come soon! just lookin for the right bowl Head for its reveal :) [​IMG]

ended up paying 136 for it in the end by the way, so i got it cheaper than what i was expecting, happy Toker right here ^_^

12. Your boss only paid 30 for it from china off dhgate

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yea, check out dhgate.com and i bet a good majority of the shops pieces are on that website and all for 500%-1'000% cheaper thab what he sells it for

• Like Like x 1
  14. I just might need to snag somethin' off that..