A-Train and Dutty do The Ultimate autoflowers

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by A-Train1, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Right?!?! 😂😂 hey dont tempt him. He'll disect your shit and make it 5 instead of 4!

Lemme get 4 oz per auto and im catching nuts on a daily without a bitch lol..

And i'd let her suck it but thats about it. She needa eat something for my likings lol.

2. I'll head over but the key is strain choice.... do you homework and find journals online of actual growers like us..... then read there journal and see the outcome.... don't listen the the exact breeder spec most of the time they want to make their plants sound bigger and faster ......even if your feed is dialed in and lights are top of the line a 2 oz strain ain't putting out 4 zips....

3. She could stand to gain 10 lb's, but that would be about it for my liking. Regardless, if she wanted to tend to my plants, suck it & smoke.....I would be down lmao [​IMG]
    I feel you. The first run w/ them probably won't be worth a shit. Took everything down a while back, went back to work, fucked my knee up, now I'm mr mom (love being a father, best thing that will ever happen to you) & back @ it [​IMG] I've just never ran autos before, so I don't really know what to expect. I've read a bunch of bad shit & a bunch of good shit....I'm probably just over-thinking it. I would be happy w/ somewhere around 90-112 g's dry w/ them. But, I would be very disappointed if I only managed 112 g's dry from a photo [​IMG] Yeah, breeder specs are usually about as good as a woman w/ no ass [​IMG]

4. #744 NorthernAutos, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    Fuck man... I'm tempted to order up some nutes, grab some PM w/ myco and give this method a shot. I still want to grow organic but the yields won't be nearly as close and that's what I need right now, I'm sick of picking up lol.

Do you know if there's any good nutrient kits out there? I know of the GO box but I'm not sure if it's any good

5. #745 akxasj, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    lookin good in here guys! My AxT seems to want fed everyday... Is there any problem with that? I noticed that they didn't enjoy plain water day, and like 1 tsp Tiger Bloom + 1 tsp grow big. I'm scared to use the beastie bloomz too much and have only used once so far. It's day 44ish flowering for about 28 days. I want my plants to look good like A's. How many days apart should I be with the beastie? Should I nix the grow big and add more tiger bloom? Thanks again guys what a dynamic duo in here!

6. Bro NA break down and try it.. Im going to order PM hp or with myco next time. Late on soil this run so i grabbed some Fox Farm Light Warrior only and bam.. They've loved it!

My autos will be done probably in a month and a half! Photos in 3 and 1/2. Can wait and see what my gals look lilke then jump all on it. Its way easier than it sounds running all the nutes and a lot of it is organic based.

I feel with a florakleen flush to start the last week then 3-4 plain waters after that and bam.. You got some smoothe dank nug!!

7. Are the nutes you guys are using pH perfect?

8. House and garden Ftw. Ph perfect is kinda a misnomer it still may need to be adjusted bases on your water.

9. It seemed to work fine for my hempy so I guess my water is OK lol

10. Yeah if it's city you can get a report free of charge. Tells you pretty much everything

11. #751 toke7288, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    Morning Na and dutty. I remember you saying that you don't run a strain if it's under 20% (i think That was you lol). What's some of your favorite strains with thc levels above 20% that you've grown?

Making a seed order and looking for some really good ones

12. Stink bomb
    Dutch treat
    White lightning
    Chocolate fondue
    9# hammer
    Jillybean
    Power flower
    Thc bomb
    Chronic thunder

Those all broke 24% except thc bomb as it wasn't tested but it's about to be. I do grow stuff under 20 but it gets culled if it doesn't get better.

13. I find terp profile to be more important than thc level with out ther terps you dont have a high.

Ive had some high thc strains
    And some low thc strains but some of the lower ones have had me high as balls and i believe its because the terp profile was much better than the. Higher thc strain :) just my .02c

14. Nw exclusive genetics is about to have a hog and a Jeraldean tested soon
    Jeraldean test will be next week.

15. Didnt your 9lbs hammer break 30%

16. Thats very accurate but each terpene also effects each person differently. See the terpene opens up your neurons to except the thc on a psychoactive level.

For me its alpha pinene and myrcene. That's why watching your terpene profile while testing whether it's for breeding or production is important
    No 27

Dutch broke 30

17. So best thing to do if your looking just for yourself is think back at what "flavor" got you the highest. If you find the corresponding terpene then look for that in the characteristics of that genetic you want to purchase.

If you are growing for sale or distribution ie: dispensaries look for highest numbers cause most look right at the top shelf or straight up ask. "what's your highest testing"

18. Yup its why i like to play with essential oils when toking the aroma therpy side of things like you say each terp will effect us differently
    I also take lecithin which ive noticed helps to make the high last longer and bit more intense.

19. Yes especially in edibles sunflower lecithin binds the thc better.

20. what up fellas... just got up from the night shift I missed a lot today....

Mim I feed every day my girls love it.... I'm not familiar with those nutes but if they are dark green happy and healthy just let them be happy and healthy.... you'll dial in the feed over the next few grows.....

And Norther..... it's like this.... why do you grow organic.... if it's because you actually concerned of health risk or what's in the nutes or some other actual reason by all means stick to what ypu believe in..... if it's because it taste better and sometimes grows stronger pot , then purchase one of the many products made to help flush your plant (find a quality one) and use it then to a two week flush. Cure the bud and smoke it.... see if the taste and high is that far off.... my wife has 10x the normal taste buds of a normal person and can tell tiny dif in every thing.... most folks aren't like that..