LED SIDESHOW FEATURING AMARExBODHIxLPB

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoUdPacCBoii, Aug 31, 2015.

1. nice always good to have friends from when I first came here how are you red !hope all is well!

• Like Like x 1
  2. nice thanks loki I watered with molasses and Epsom salts along with the top dress. I think I'll need to water again with those . I topped dressed all in EWC and kelp meal and watered once with molasses and epsom. Thanks for the info and the sub loki

• Like Like x 1
  3. no problem bsless, all are welcome old and new friends ! Thanks for the info I'll have to have some of that to keep in my garden accessories! (Hardwoodash) . Thanks for the help and it's awesome that you decided to join thanks !

• Like Like x 2
  4. #44 LoUdPacCBoii, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    Yes I forgot to add that my satsuma and and s.a. are about 12inches from the light so tonight I'll be staking up some plants and IL also be tying down my satsuma and s.a. to give more room from canopy to the light. If didn't get into this I will now! Perhaps a bit late but I was excited myself to get these bad boys up!. Shipping was fast, 5 or so days ,when I placed my order for these lights they were shipped out THAT DAY I orderd! (Awesome) 5 or so days later I got the lights in sorry no pics . But immaculate boxing , the product was shipped with love from amare. There where no area where things can move when shipped so when were shipped around they stayed in place . we're to make the 880 I bought 4 solar eclipse 220s. Unlike most companies trying to skimp on money and don't give extra things power cords brackets screws I have extra of all! That's great in my experiences, because sometimes you need that screw or cord ! Well iam covered ! Thought that was really cool and integral of amare to do such a thing ! Thanks amare!

• Like Like x 4
  5. Also I'd like to add that Victor who did not just reply to my emails but gave me some knowledge about what to expect, canopy distance etc. They weren't just trying to sell.me lights they want to succeed which is awesome too! They don't get tired of questions always a quick fast reply from them even after I spent my $$$. All in all I'm feeling good about this company besides their product they give you A1 customer support imo and experience with them

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ok checked the e mail today ! Effing A BRO iam tester for bodhi seeds. Whoop whoop, as you can see iam a bodhi fan ! Any tester he sends I'll cherish, but I got to pick through the list excited to see what iam getting anything actually out of the 6 strains I picked I'd be super happy! He'll I'd be happy him sending me his choices ! Thanks bodhi!!!

• Like Like x 6
  7. Sick man thats awsome i couldnt find a way to contact bodhi lol nice one loud

• Like Like x 1
  8. believe me it took months to find it and signing up to new sites lol! It was worth it :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I tried to sign up to a new site i knew he was on but they never activated my account so couldnt contact him

10. you get in faster if you know someone I think. Also it took me forever to get an Account there
    you wouldn't contact him through there as his pm is full. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. oh right that sucks balls

• Like Like x 1
  12. the guys a superstar for us bro check your pm

• Like Like x 2
  13. Congrats LoUd!

• Like Like x 2
  14. thanks prepper

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm good brother, I'm excited for you as it is no bullshit with these panels I swear!, I have been mind blown... I'm glad to see your doing well, kind of warm n fuzzy, you know
    Be well my friend I will see you soon

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Heynow

• Like Like x 3
  17. thanks red , how you you been? Yeah trying to get on the right track :). Lol , glad your here
    hey noww, yes sir . :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bro I've been good things changed for me when I got my ss150 brother I swear, my jack herer in a 3x3 with one panel 150 watts uploadfromtaptalk1441130666232.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1441130742896.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1441130799874.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1441130837302.jpg what..what..what!? I'm on my way to SG gear under a system 600 very soon myself uploadfromtaptalk1441131066014.jpg but I really can't wait to see your garden grow

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  19. everything is looking lush over there !nice look at that 150 in action that speaks volumes . The lights are so bright it's hard to relive they pull so little for the out put. This is just what my eyes tell me everyone I look at it :).

• Like Like x 1
  20. I love that it's like loking at my girl like she is outside and no eye strain it just clicked for me in so many ways. I don't like sounding like I'm selling them, but damn bro how can I not want everyone to see the light bro you feel me I'm sure! they are just miles ahead of their competition in every way from vic to the obvious qualities of the panels and it shows when you see for yourself

• Like Like x 3