LED SIDESHOW FEATURING AMARExBODHIxLPB

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoUdPacCBoii, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Sorcerer apprentice clones
    Flower room tonight !

Attached Files:

2. Sorcerer Apprentice sounds wicked! What's the genetics?
    Plants look great btw!

3. thanks , sorcerer apprentice is
    Cheech wizard og ( bodhi strain earlier release) x applachia . Suppose to be like sherbet so I hope it is :) . Satsuma and my other sa I threw into flower those pics to come :)
    Thanks I appreciate it , it because you helped some of the way bro, the plays and I appreciate it. As I progress iam sure I'll be able to take better pics :)

4. Sounds really nice!!

5. S.a. 8 weeks into flower another week and iam chopping . I didn't keep this pheno
    S.a. whole plant

Attached Files:

6. Room design amare 880

Attached Files:

7. #28 LoUdPacCBoii, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    Sky lotus pheno I let go

Sky lotus pheno 1 I kept
    The bottom pheno I kept

Attached Files:

8. Sa in the back right sitting at about 3 ft tall I need to lst herdown abit .as she's real close to the light as well as my satsuma that's really close

Attached Files:

9. Satsuma

Attached Files:

10. Just checked in the satsuma today organic fellas what can I do correct this deficiency ?

Attached Files:

11. Top dress with EWC and kelp meal

12. I just did that because I heard you say that a couple a days ago about fixing most Deficiencies

13. Okay great :)

14. Yeah I saw it yesterday when I moved it in there but didn't take pics until tonight . I top dressed yesterday night so it will t a ke a couple days thanks for the reassurance

15. Subbed up my friend!!!!

Excited to see what these beautiful babies do for you.

16. thanks I appreciate it . Hope you enjoy , hopefully I'll have a suprise for everyone in the next couple weeks too make a bit more interesting but we will see !

17. I'll be around aswell looking really nice so far

18. Hey loud subbed up

You plant you showed up top looks like cal mag to me mainly mag. Can you use molassas with your soil i guessing so

Or epsom salts i dunno about this but that would help sort it

Subbed in :)

19. #40 bsless, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    Cool new hardware, sir:) Mind if I grab a spot for the show?

That looks more like calcium deficiency, try hardwood ash. It contains at least 22% calcium carbonate, depending on the type of wood + most of the essential elements. High in potassium too. Kinda like natures cal/mag. It's not magnesium, because your tips and edges are not curling upward. If it is, there's Mg in the ash too:)