Topped

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Go Green!, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Decisions decisions! You got this go green.

2. For what it is worth, Home Depot sells a 4-tube 54W HO T5 for under $90...call it under $100 if you have to buy a plug to wire in (three wires). Add another $100 or so for a box of 10 each of the 6500K and 3000K tubes...much cheaper by the case.

They also sell the twin 21W three-footers for about $30 (includes bulbs) but finding replacement bulbs will be an online order. Cannot speak to the lifespan of the included bulbs since I am still on the originals that came in the box...

3. Thank you everyone :) Sorry for the late reply (arghh work crap lol) anyway. Apartment inspection was today and had to hide my babies. Apparently though it wasn't an inside one. But left them on my dresser. I came home to find one of my leaves with a bitey mark lol. I suspect my fat ass kitty lol. Also a branch that's sad and partially broken. I may have to remove both damaged parts but idk. Still hoping to get out and get a fan. Was also thinking of covering part of the walls of the closet in mylar for my babies. And still want to look into a heavy duty light setup. But since I have no way of properly ventilating I'll stay away from the ones that get too warm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Oh yes. We have two jet black cats. They're siblings and one of em (Amayah) either hates plants or loves 'em. We're not sure which...but no plant is safe in the house. So my little family has to stay locked up tight. I thought maybe it was just her own quirky little thing but apparently not LOL!