Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A rather strange weed high effect I have...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JarredTheGreat, Aug 30, 2015.

1. thanks for the help man... finally somone that has had or even cares to share me about his past
    wow this is hard as hell to type! im a lil buzzed right now lol.. XD orange sherbet

2. People in this forum are extremely helpful. But this is also the internet and requires tough skin. Get sensitive and you'll become a target just as fast bro.

I remember going half on a dime sack

3. oh trust me i usually don't lol! but i was freaked out at first and didn't want to deal with the hating people lol XD

4. The first thing I'm telling u is that sometimes cannabis brings out the best and most original parts of us. So u never ever get scared of passing a comment to the group, or maybe trying to break the ice on a moment of silence, just be u and don't be afraid of asking for help of any kind!!

Spiritually talking, everyone has their own points, and maybe own experiences too, mine is that Cannabis let us see, and experiment a "higher level" what I mean is that maybe when u "zoom out" u r just traveling on ur subconscious, cause u didn't say u don't think, or get a blank mind, u do notice it, so u r awake, only that awake on the only place where u can't normally stand, subconscious, its something that needs practice and can become almost perfect done.

I can say and almost any person who usually smokes with me agrees that "Cannabis help u be, go, move on the direction and things u want." If u want to have a Lazy Sunday, and smoke an eight every hour, then you will end up dying of super couchlock disease; but, as I usually prefer, smoke many grams during a day and still be proactive, decisive, and that shit doesn't interfere with ur personal life, then you'll be a successful stoner, or at least that what we have figured out from a time now.

Yes I do think Cannabis has spiritual connection, maybe not as hard/deep as Ayahuasca and those things, but it brings to a certain level of awareness.

Just don't have that "TimeBomb" too often, peace✌

5. I have always felt that way and always kept it to myself; like when someone trips and only they know the meaning of whatever it is at the time.

6. ..who says it was a waste of time...even if it wasn't the intent. [​IMG]

7. Come on man...you are "Jared the Great". Blow that shit off.

We are way too sensitive these days. Buck up and man the fuck up.

And g/l with your crazy buzz.

8. the time bomb is basically a blunt with a tight bowl packed to the rim... as you smoke the blunt out of the bong, it gets shorter... then when the tip of the blunt burns to the packed bowl, it lights everything and sends a super milky white smoke rush down your lungs and its the most insane high i've ever experienced. its not like i was smoking some weird weed, its just the way we smoked it.

and thanks for the time you put in to help me out :) these types of comments really mean a lot

9. Have you tried a gravity bong?

10. no i havent yet but i would love to!

11. Hahahahaha I have a feeling you didn't learn your lesson. A gravity bong is forcing a bowl load of ganja into your lungs in one go and will definately have you FUBAR