Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A rather strange weed high effect I have...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JarredTheGreat, Aug 30, 2015.

1. well guys... this forum might be a bit strange as I currently have a weed hangover atm...

any ways, first ill tell you about me... i'm 18, have been smoking for around 3 years but just started back up this week after getting busted by my parents a year ago... I typically smoke alone but i found a group of people that i knew in highschool (we all graduated). im used to smoking that reggi stuff that gets you high but not mind blown... last night i did something I've never done... we all threw down 1 g and packed a big bowl to the rim, while rolling a long brown cig looking thing... they said it was a "timeBomb" it just so happend that while the bowl hit me the time bomb went off and my lungs were flooded in milky white smoke... i have paranoia of being annoying around people while high. im a very quiet person when im not high. there are effects that i've looked up and even asked them if its normal and i haven't been able to find anything! i love getting high but these 2 effects are downright scary to me. the strain of bud was thin mint, mixed with orange sherbet. its some high grade bud thats medically sold. so lets just say its kush lol...

the effects...
    first 2 hours that my blaze was at its peak my mouth was 100% numb... i have braces and i was so paranoid that i was like cutting my mouth up because i couldn't feel anything... my fingers were numb as well but mostly my mouth.

throughout the experience i also had some crazy effect that i tried explaining to the group but they simply laughed... i dont think people understand what its like. im going to do my best to explain it... well it starts off with me looking down and starting to zone out.. as my head looks upward almost ceiling level my vision and body starts to twitch a bit and i literally feel like my soul is rising out of my body... its like everything around me is shaking and fading away and i can't hear anyone, see anything, or have any access to my body movement.. i literally sit there dying and rising up lol... it sounds hard to believe but i've had these things happend to me in smaller effects not high because of this... like i could be siting there trying to do that again, ill sit there and zone out and my body does the same thing! does weed actually connect you spiritually or is it a simple cause of me being a noob to all of this and the bud is making me crazy... please help lol!

one more thing... this idea in my head somtimes kills my high when im in a group... i always feel like im being anoying! have you guys ever smoked in a group and one of the people are new to smoking and say stupid shit from time to time? im trying to get better but somtimes i just zone out or say somthign dumb... do those people get frowned apon? they always tell me its chill but is it really? should i stop smoking with them? All i know is that i dont want to ruin anyones time being an idiot... ive heard im a good person to smoke with because i get happy but shit... i just feel like an annouyance :(

2. yawn...
    the short version : op got high, gets paranoid and annoying when high...and smoked something that he isn't sure wtf it was..i.e..that "timeBomb"

lesson to be learned : if you are not sure what it is, don't smoke it.

3. Just don't smoke so much, without tolerance you probably only need a hit or two.

4. Highlights:
    "Weed hangover"
    Calls a blunt "long brown cig looking thing"

5. haha thanks for the sarcasm! lol thought i could get real answers not sarcasm... forgot you all must have been pros at weed all your lives XD i mean who starts out knowing nothing these days! everyone a fucking genious -.-

if you want to post sarcasm making me look like an idiot don't waste your time posting.. asswholes

6. #6 HerbsofCheesez, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Ass holes*

7. I have an 18 year old spine 4 sale...
    :poke

8. Well, you obviously have access to Google, right?

9. Maybe he is implying that we are asses as a whole [​IMG]

10. Oh, it sound's like you may have smoked salvia???

Down the rabbit hole :eek:

11. That, or hole asses lol.

12. no im saying that i came here for advice from what i thought were people that actually liked helping instead of making the asker look like a complete idiot... ok, whatever im an idiot when it comes to weed... what was i expecting from the internet though lol... i mean do people act right anymore? more like trying to act like a hardass in front of their peers lol... grow up

13. Calm down buddy just getting a good laugh. Help was already given
    Here it is

14. Your post was full of insecurities=easy target, most of everything you explained happened to all of us in the beginning. Get high and "do you", fuck what the crowd thinks. Early on one of my smoking buddies would laugh hysterically at everything and was all smiles to the point that he couldn't go in public places. If your friends are chill and not a bunch of "asswholes" then all will be fine, worse case scenario they will just talk to you about it. Have a good time!

15. now that is what i was looking for :) i just needed someone to tell me if im over thinking things or if its really just ok.. thanks for the genuine answer!

16. This thread lmao

17. Op mad bc he can't realize he just got super high.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. no need to post that lol! i already got help... no need to try making me look stupid :)

19. I've been smoking over half my life, but I remember getting too high, I remember being a solo smoker because I felt paranoid about my behavior, and I remember learning to chill the fuck out and just enjoy it. Then i remember becoming comfortable enough to be high in public. You don't have to be social, you don't have to "fit in", that's what gets you joked; believing there are rules to this. If you can't enjoy the high with people, enjoy purposely lifting your soul out of your body by yourself. When its all said and done, who cares. If you're concerned about blowing other peoples high, you probably are lol. And my number one rule is if I don't know what it is, I'm not fucking with it. Point blank. Never heard of a time bomb but it sounds like it was laced.

I remember going half on a dime sack