Mars 2 1600 tent question

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by stinkfingerdeluxe, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Hey what's up. I've been thinking about a gorilla tent. Not sure if I wanted the 3x3 or 4x4.but the 3x3 seems like it'd fit better in my area. If I went 4x4.i wanted the mars 2 1600.witha Vortex 6 in S-Line n carbon filter. 1600 is over kill in a 3x3 right.. Probly get way too hot?
    New here. Just ordered the cannabis encyclopedia. Got much to learn. Appreciate any tips or advice.
    Can get the 3x3 thru my drop. Ceiling cause it's 2 inches taller. But the 4x4 (x 6'11) wouldn't fit thru the tiles. So. It'd have to go with the 4x4x5'8 kit. Plan on going SCROG. But kind of wanted the optional. Height .. Help. An eager to learn newb if u got the patience. Lol
    ~Stinkfingerdeluxe

2. I'm pretty much in the same boat and would like some input in this area as well

3. yeah one Mars II 1600w in 3x3 could be a little bit extra

4. Hey Sara thanks for the reply. Over the weekend I gave some thought to a 4x4x5'8 shorty gorilla. 18-24 above canopy with that light. right... That's close to 2 feet. Leaving me with 3.. Think that'll be OK. To. SCROG if I stick with shorter strains? Thanks again for. Your input

5. So what light did you decide on man?

6. I'm planning on ordering a mars today, I just can't decide between the 1600, or two 700's. I'd like to stick with one big one though if its just as effective

7. think I'm gonna roll. With 1600. Be a few weeks before I order. Just wanna fine tune my planning before. I get ahead of myself. Keep it touch. Bounce Ideas back n forth

8. Hello Hali, have you bought the light? If you haven't , please tell me your grow situation, then I can help you make decision. usually, two smaller lights cover area better, but sometimes different :)

Any one need any help, just email me or message me, I will get back to you very fast. :)

9. Keep in touch , any more questions you have, please feel free to let me know , thank you .