Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much did i get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iamtheonewhosmokes, Aug 29, 2015.

1. So basically a dude i know bought weed for me, and i feel really fishy about it, i was promised 5g and im not sure how much this is, it looks really big on the picture, but compare it to the lighter.
    Is it around 5g?

Attached Files:

2. Btw, it looks and smells like ak47, it smells amazing

Clearer image

Attached Files:

3. #3 parkster, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Man noone can give you an accurate answer without seeing the how dense the nug is in person. No matter what I tell you its just eyeballing. With all that said I still dont see 5 out of that tho, maybe easier to tell with it out the bag, looks closer to an 8th-4 gs

4. Mate, what's with the guessing game? Buy a scale. The little dangly post office scales are accurate

5. Yeah buy a scale i wohldt say their was 5g in that bag

6. If im gonna play this game i would say its not even an eigth. Maybe an eigth if its super dense but more like 2g. You got played son.

7. #7 TokinTitan, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    I agree with you guys more like 2 or 3 don't dwell on it tho guess just count this as a loss dude and Light IT UP!!!!

8. Something to keep in mind is that we can never guess accurately. When I was new here I was told I was scammed at least 1-1.5g by almost all the posters, but when I weighed it out on a scale it was exactly what I paid for. So don't think you were ripped off just yet, you literally cannot tell without a scale (seriously, like $10 on amazon).

9. #9 TokeRandir, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    Like the others said, a scale is a must. Check you LHS, amazon, walmart, etc... They all have something that will weigh your buds, look for accuracy down to .01, more accurate if you're really particular. That said looks less than 5gs. Best way to be sure is request it be weighed in front of you.
    Edit: looking back at your OP, is this dude really a chill duderino, or more of skim-erino? Some greedy folks might pinch a nug for themselves as payment for middle-manning, definitely something that is very un-dude like to do.

10. looks 3g tops

11. If thats fluffy, 1.5g. dense 2.5-3g

12. I don't see that being 3 grams even. Recently purchased a quarter and divided some into same size bag and I considered that to be 2gs

13. #13 Mid man, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    "looks and smells like AK-47" you can't tell a strain by look/smell. Just because it smells like diesel doesn't make it sour diesel.

Also that's probably not 5 grams.

For reference, this is a picture of 8 grams:

[​IMG]

The height of the scale top is the same as a standard bic lighter

14. #15 OJ Doobie, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
    Honestly just weigh it, I remember thinking a dealer tricked his scale to show 28 grams one time and it ended up being 28 grams on my scale too, just extremely dense weed