Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ze_Gen, Aug 29, 2015.

1. I've got 3 questions.

So I've only smoked once before while drunk so I don't really remember much. Tonight I plan on smoking some. My first question is how long will it take until I'm no longer high and if my eyes do get red how long will that last? I have to go to work at about 2pm and I plan to smoke at about 12(midnight).

My next question is how much should I smoke? I made a waterbottle bong since I've got noting to smoke out of...yet. And no, the bow is not aluminum, it's steel, I cut the end off an old CO2 cartridge.

2. You'll be fine for work. At the most a high only lasts 4 hours. You might crash and burnout if you smoke too much and don't sleep. Depending on the steel.... I don't know if I'd trust it. In the end it would work as a one time thing probably.

3. How much should I load the bowl up with?

4. I would just do a normal sized one hitter at a time. That way it doesn't heat the stem too much and you can control how high you get

5. Lol if your still high from 12 midnight till 2pm the next day I'm on the next flight to wherever you are. 😂😂 Enjoy it man and Happy Tokin!!

6. Being high only lasted about 2-3 hours for me when I was a new smoker. You should be completely fine when you wake up. Sometimes you can feel a little drowsy the next day but if you work at 2pm you should be alright. I went to my first shift at a new job still high from edibles I ate the following night and it was pretty terrible but not impossible.

7. I assume the user already smoked, but I am new to smoking and for me I get 2 hours of high then 1 to 2 more hours of come down time. For me the whole process is around 3 to 4 hours.

8. The high ime should last around 2-4 hours for you as its your second time, just load the bowl with what you think you think you could take in one go. Happy toking!