Increase or Decrease in Pot Usage?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420pokesmot420, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Does anyone know if pot usage increased or decrease, after legalization of marijuana in those specific states.

Did it decrease because its not rebellious anymore?
    OR
    Did it increase because it can't put you in trouble so more people are trying it.

Where is your place in this question?

Comment saying why you miss pot being illegal AND why you are happy its legalized!

Stay Lifted ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ..Who cares if it's rebellious? The only people who would are under 21 therefore being illegal for them to smoke and it still being rebellious
    I'm gonna go with increased since alot of people don't like dealing with dealers, usually because of bad experiences.

• Like Like x 1
  3. i would imagine it would increase cause people have more access to it. People who already smoked are gonna keep smoking and those who didn't cause they couldn't get it or were afraid to risk a criminal record might now try it

• Like Like x 2
  4. My bet is on increased usage after legalization. More people would be introduced to the substance if it was legal

• Like Like x 2
  5. I wouldn't deal with dealers or risk getting caught for career reasons. I live in legal state and go to rec stores now. If I moved to where it was illegal I would quit again

6. I think it's up a bit here in Washington state. No worries about not being able to get any through your dealers any more. It's certainly more used in public even though that's still illegal, but reduced to a fine. I'm extremely thankful for the new law. I have never been arrested even though I used it for over 10 years before legalization, yet in the short time it's been legal, legalization has saved me from certain arrest at least two times, including one time at someone's house when a cop showed up and me several friends had been smoking for hours with bongs and weed visible everywhere. The cops showed up because a friend had locked his keys in the car and was trying to get in and someone called 911 because they thought the car was being broken into.

• Like Like x 1
  7. In Washington, tax revenue is up every single month since it became legal last year. No need to guess, here's an article saying as much:

August Another Record-Breaking Month for Marijuana Sales

There's no upside to marijuana being illegal, just incarceration. I'm glad sanity is spreading, even if it's slower than I'd like.

8. use - returns to income
    usage - remains the same
    users - all peoples
    using - weed
    usd - $4.20 / buy

for stats: refer to google.com