iamfarids first green run down under

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wigggx, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Oh my bad I thought the first photo were your AxT?

2. Didn't mean to put the question mark ^ I'd edit it but my post will go crazy lol

3. Nothing much has been going on except that the AxT finally showed tap roots and have been planted in a jiffy pellet. The rest seem fine except one which has severe brown spots and some of them have crinkled leaves. Help anyone?

Oh and some bud I picked up

4. Lol picz

Attached Files:

5. I would transplant and then give it a couple days to see what gets "fixed" then we can try and figure out the issue further if needed.

That bud looks awesome!

6. yeah was planning on doing that since you said the same thing the last time. just waiting on the soil to go dry. spring is meant to be here but not in full effect yet, so just been having shitty cold temps. and its only once a week of feeding as the soil takes forever to go dry

7. You in Australia?

8. T T is right.. start off small work your way up., That way you have things to look forward to.. Mars is a great panel for the price..

Sup t.t

9. Yup

haha just getting a little over excited!

10. Nice! You can grow some beasts outside there.

Gonna drop anymore beans for summer?

11. Currently have 7 going including the AxT and am not too sure if all of em are girls so just basing it on luck. If all goes well and they're all girls, I wont have enough space in the 2x2 so will prolly put the rest outside and 4 in the tent?

12. Oh, and from the look of things, can you guys tell if its a sativa or indica or hybrid?

13. Sup Loop!! Just got fed up with my auto and dropped a THC Bomb Fem seed into a shot glass..

14. Nice I love watching plants from start to finish lol

15. The bud you picked up? Looks more indica
    Your plants? Looks pretty even lol

Those are just guesses though I have no idea

16. yeah my plants haha. bud is some sort indica from what my guy told me so, spot on!

17. A little update for you guys. AxT has broken the surface and I'm thinking one of em are showing signs of a girl?

Attached Files: