Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting Chemo round 1

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by stikks, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Hi, I will be starting chemo in a week. I already Vaporize herb and have the equipment which is good. I am going to try to sneak my crafty and herb into the hospital but not sure if it's going to be possible to use or not.. In oz, so will have to be done secretly. Anyway , dreading what's coming but knowing how herb affects me have hope it will get me through it.
    So wondering if anyone has thoughts on when to do and temp options
    My current thoughts are to have a good vape before I arrive at a temp of about 180 , and then again as soon as I can during or after the 6 hour session. Then pre bed pump up to 195 and knock myself out .. Hopefully.

Thanks in advance for any input on this .

2. I don't have answers, but I wish you the best.

My wife went through chemo, so I know what the anticipation is like. She got through it, so will you.

3. I've been curious myself.. Will likely be in the same boat shortly

4. All the best

5. Hi deltascout, my vaporizer has been invaluable. Week 3 starts today. I haven't needed prior, only after for nausea sleep and eating. Suffice to say that I and my family now understand why legal medical use reform is needed. Good luck with your chemo, so far I am in good shape. I went into this fit and healthy and I think that has really helped. Only. 7 weeks to go :|

6. Best of luck mate. I'll keep following this to hear more about your story

7. Good luck but seriously you really shouldn't do Chemo!! its one big scam!

8. #9 stikks, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    Thanks , travelling really well. The Vape is still doing the trick, For those that may read this in future .. initially I was setting to 180 which allowed me to function well. Im in week 5 now and mostly hitting at 190 to get rid of nausea as lower temp not working as well. To sleep , 195 does the trick. The steroids some time make sleep harder but at 195 im off pretty quick.

Kotty, I hear you but its a pretty hard call .. I dont think its a scam, just modern medicines best attempt. Have you been through it ?

9. Wish you good luck. Don't think that it is fraud. Do what you want. just do it and do it with positive energy.

10. People like you who go through chemo are the strongest people I know. Having done cancer research for years, I can assure you that chemo is no scam. I'm guessing you're going in for infusions? If you don't mind me asking, what is your chemo cocktail? I wish you a speedy recovery and a life-long remission. Hang in there.

11. Thanks, I am on the 9 week BEP program.