Black Mass

Discussion in 'Movies' started by WickedRipped, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Anybody else as amped as I am for this movie? I'm a huge Jonny Depp fan to begin with, and from the trailers I feel like Depp gonna play the character intensely.

2. I'm pretty psyched for it.

I'm generally a fan of Depp when it comes to his drama's, and I've been following Whitey Bulger for years.

3. #3 Deleted member 813926, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    nah man they could have found someone more convincing to play him Johhny depp isnt scary enough.

4. #4 Johnny Blazed, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
    now that i see its actually getting good reviews i am kind of looking forward to it imo depp hasnt made a good movie outside the true crime genre in a long ass time

im just not a fan of those weird movie roles he chooses

plus i watched that netflix doc about whitey so i know little something about this whole thing and im interested to see jesse plemons play kevin weeks and joel edgerton playing john connolly also adam scott plays robert fitzpatrick the one cop who had the balls to go against whitey

yea the cast is good theres alot of meat to the strory and its getting good reviews should be pretty damn good

5. I saw it and I enjoyed it, definitely crazy.

6. #6 mandijames00, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    It was really an amazing movie. Depp did great acting. In Whitey Bulger character he was looking awesome.