American Exceptionalism and Nationalist Faith

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chris R, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If experts do analyses that I'm not capable of doing but capable of understanding, what's the problem with posting them (see post # 9)? It's info to be discussed.

2. You have now made a claim, you now have the burden of proof at your feet, no copy and pasting and from your own words please,

3. see Chris ^ this is trolling.

Yet you called me the troll :lol::D:lol:

-Yuri

4. Because you're a known spammer, posting on hundreds of boards with nothing but other peoples work to post...

Think for yourself, work at it by yourself and then post your thoughts, but instead y'all copy others

5. Ok, its bullshit that he made a thread with no added info, just a link and copy and pasted sentence...

That's bullshit, I called it bullshit from the get go

6. lets remember that a citation is not the ssame as a copy past

Cosmord is literally spamming (coppy pasting others work) without his own subjective comentaty

This is against the forum guidlines and is also know as "plagiarism"

-Yuri

7. as you can see there is no rational discussion here.

It is literally spamming of other sites with insults as the header.

If this were a college paper you'd be expelled

-Yuri

8. No they are posting information which leads to there conclusion, this not a college paper yuri,

9. No its spamming and against the rules

Do not post links with no added discussion because it looks like advertisment for that site, its in the rules

10. Lol more links....you really have NOTHING of your own

11. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >as you can see there is no rational discussion here. </blockquote>

Choose somethng from there and we can discuss it. That was just to break the ice.

12. no. Unless they discuss their conclusion and provide proper paraphrasing with the links as citations then its defined as spam.

-Yuri
    that is your responsibility

-Yuri

13. Sometimes it can happen in good faith like if you respond to someone's assertion with an article that contradicts or gives more information but it's good to post a little blip about it at the very least just so people know what the link is. If you're gonna start a thread though you should probably try to steer the direction in some way or bring up a point on your own or at the very least provide good content after the initial post not just continual links. Does anyone know what happened to divinevictory, he was the worst at doing that shit? I'm glad I haven't seen any of his posts in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.