American Exceptionalism and Nationalist Faith

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chris R, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Chris R, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
  2. the mods didn't censor anything. They closed the thread because people in the thread couldn't keep the discussion civil

Also discussing mod actions is against the rules.

If you really needed to remake that BS thread you shouldn't trash the mods in the op

-Yuri

3. copy and pasted the OP except for the jab at the mods and it links to some long ass blog entry...

why do all conspiracy theorists regurgitate other people's words and work?

4. Oh. You again. You're very.... never mind. Wouldn't want to get a "warning" for being honest about you. You're free to get out of my thread though, you've added nothing, again.

Don't like to read, do you little guy? Shocking.

5. dont like regurgitated spam kid, you added nothing, just spamming others works....come back when you can actually make a thread with your thoughts and your opinions after you've done the work yourself

6. LOL! I said plenty in the other thread before it was shut down little guy. You've added nothing though, good for you.

7. This is a new thread created with nothing by the OP...

Its bullshit and nutter bullshit at that...run along to some forum that likes stupid shit and post there...

This thread should be closed soon enough

8. Waaaaaahhhh!!!! Got anything of substance to add, or just whiny trolling, little guy? If not, save it.

9. disrespect isn't allowed here either

-Yuri

10. I didn't need to add to a thread that offered nothing.

Lol

-Yuri

11. I'm only responding to the disrespect that was thrown at me. Troll.

12. You mad, bro? You seem mad. Even following me from thread to thread to whine. It's pretty pathetic. And dare I say, against the rules? I believe so.

13. namecalling is also against the rules

Also do yourself a favor and find out what a troll is before you embarrass yourself.

My posts aren't trolling in the slightest

-Yuri

14. You're a funny little guy. No real arguments, just feet stomping and white knighting.

15. To disrespect you I would have to had respect for you at some time...

And its not personal attacks either, I'm attacking the lack of content to the OP...its a sentence copy and pasted and a link to a blog, you added nothing and that's against the rules for spamming

16. you are paranoid. I'm not following anyone. Ill do you a solid and bow out so I don't stir up your paranoia anymore

-Yuri

17. You've followed me from one thread to another because you got your feelings hurt. You're the definition of a troll. No slam, just truth.

zzzzzzzzzz, you done there little guy? Get it all out of you yet?

18. White knight would be defending someone, I haven't done that yet...

What I'm doing is calling out your bullshit and you just add more bullshit with each post...

19. we probly shouldn't entice the crazy angry person. He will not learn just keep getting mad

-Yuri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.