Monas Multi-Strain Autos

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Mona, Aug 28, 2015.

1. wait so if they smell so dank that means something might be wrong? I just tied them down

Attached Files:

2. Already starting to point back up

Attached Files:

3. Happy Thanksgiving Sweet Mona, please enjoy your day.
    I'm not sure if I'll have time to be in the city until late.

4. Happy thanks giving mona 😉

5. Happy thanksgiving Mona !

6. Dank smell is a good thing!

7. Thank you so much! Lots going on here too.
    Happy Turkey day...hope you ate well & enjoyed everything about it!

8. Been so busy, I didn't get a chance ri stop by your alls threads...
    HAPPY TURKEY DAY!! I am so miserably full right now, what a gluten, lol. There was sooo much food left over but dang, it was all so good.

Thank you! Hope yours was a happy one!

Thanks dear! Hope you're still enjoying Turkey day.

9. @toke7289, probably gonna grow the sour secret next. There's so much going on right now tho, I'm thinking of holding off til after the holidays, idk.
    Anyway, hope u had an excellent day & ate a lot. I had some oil before dinner, I not only ate VERY WELL but I got so tickled at all the miscommunication at the table, I almost spit my food out. Lol, the SODK is good stuff!

10. Ss, you in the US? If so, Happy Eats!
    If not, still wish ya a dam good day!

11. Can't wait to see you get her going again. Hope you enjoyed your day mona. I am at work(Damn retail jobs) so I'll eat when I get home in a little. Have a good one!

Attached Files:

12. #1012 Ant Dog, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    yeah it was good . Already had me a leftover turkey sandwich on a butter biscuit buttered with mash potatoes and gravy . Gonna have more pie now . Yeah I got the munchies bad lol . Hope your having a good night

Ps .. this is has alway been one of my favorite days of the year . 3 football games and plenty of food . Don't get much better than that .

13. Ive never celebrated being from london but couldnt not past of the festivities😀

14. yes I'm from the US, Minnesooota. Thank you Mona hope you had a happy holiday as well!

15. Greetings Mona, I hope all is well and you and the furry babies are staying warm.
    Things on my end are ok, I'm just waiting for the AxTs to finish up.

16. WoW! Toke, man, she's looking really nice.

17. yeah it was good . Already had me a leftover turkey sandwich on a butter biscuit buttered with mash potatoes and gravy . Gonna have more pie now . Yeah I got the munchies bad lol . Hope your having a good night

Ps .. this is has alway been one of my favorite days of the year . 3 football games and plenty of food . Don't get much better than that .
    </blockquote>Oh, it's a fav of mine too! Dragged out by leftovers, lol.
    I talked to some poor woman yesterday who had cooked & delivered over 9000 POUNDS of turkey...
    Good lord - I wouldn't be real excited about eating either!
    Anyway, brother, I miss you all. I'll get rolling again as soon as my friend has come home from the hospital...either way 😞 .

18. Thank you for the well wishes! It's easy to forget where everybody is....
    Hope all is well with you & yours!

19. Getting bushy

Attached Files:

20. Y'all have snow yet?? I'd love to see that part of the country!