Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to shop in Boulder? Medical btw

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Myrriad, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Just finalizing my med card tomorrow, living in Boulder. Want to know the dispos to hit up, and the best one to label as my caregiver.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. Wish I was in that area but I am much further south. If you dont get any info here check the colorado patients section on riu. I know homebrew over there is a grower for one of the boulder shops.

Just about any shop will give you patient pricing on the first visit. I would recommend taking advantage of that and trying several before signing your plants over to a shop. Im on my second shop now since getting my card and decided to just remove myself from all of them. I can usually hit sales and get just as good as member pricing without having to sign my plants over.