Detoxification

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by jbadoobs, Aug 27, 2015.

1. I'm an 18 year old with my MMJ card living at home and recently my mom found out I smoke weed she instantly told my dad and they both lectured me about drugs and how I'm "ruining my life". Then I was given a ultimatum, if I can pass a piss test in 30 days I get to continue living under my parents roof if I don't I get sent to rehab and have to stop going to school for the time being. I've probably smoked just about every day for the last year and a half and I'm looking for the most efficient yet healthiest way to clean out my system. All suggestions are appreciated thank you.

2. Basically you need to stop smoking effectively. Start working out and drinking a shit ton of water. Take a couple vitamin supplements, and maybe look up some detox kits and recipes. Really though 30 days just for a piss test shouldn't be too bad. Least it's not a hair folical test

3. I don't know where you live but a lot of smoke shops have flush systems that clean you in 36-48 hours! My buddy smoked for years and took one of those flush systems before he piss tested for a job and he passed!

4. You can clean out in a week with a flush kit. Basically creatinine. Tons of water. Don't do any exercise the last week. Thc is stored in your fat. Good luck and you can always come back to the herb later. My parents caught me several times. Still smoke it to this day. I'm a professional and have a great life. So not everyone turns out how your parents think.

5. Leave home time to be a big boy ...tell your parents that you can die for your country, but can't smoke legal weed etc etc ...or it won't ever stop