Need your advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Inexpsyphy, Aug 27, 2015.

1. I agree with this. Thats only if the man is truly gay. If you want my advice, id say you need to break up with her and move on. Dont waste your time deciphering her bullshit. It COULD be true but it makes no difference if you dont believe it. Good luck bro

2. I've already chosen to forgive her and let it go. You're right about my jealousy and insecurity; that's why I was asking you for an explanation so I can better understand. I've asked her for clarification and she's given me it multiple times. She's gone out of her way to appease to this situation. Now, having forgiven her, I'm simply curious - what's the relation between gay men and women who talk dirty toward each other? I suppose it's the same way good female friends will do it, right? Anyways, cheers - thanks for the input.

3. Just dip out of the relations shop bro rn do it you won't feel anything and that gay friend is bs I would do it too if that pussy was too good to pass off even if she has a bf

4. I hope I can be some insight and make you feel better. If he is truly gay, YES. Me and my girlfriends always exchange nudes before sending them out to make sure they are good hahaha. We also talk nasty to each other as a joke. But this is only because I'm mostly gay. If it was a straight guy or even bi regardless of their friendship then I'd be upset.

5. Are you hot?

6. Why ? U gonna ask me out lol

7. Nah just trying to determine if someone would actually wank to your picture

8. If it were me I would have dropped her man. Joking or not it's trashy for a woman to behave like that when she claims to love her man. If she wants to joke around sexually with someone, it should be you, not some other dude. If you want a woman you'll never have to worry about infidelity with, then you should probably go back on the hunt for someone you can trust. I don't know you, but I'd say you'll probably have this crap in the back of your mind as long as you're with her. Whatever you decide I wish you the best of luck.

9. Gay men don't need to be sending your women sexual pics either. Gay people want treated exactly like straight people right? Well if straight men shouldn't send pics to an already taken women, gay men shouldn't either. Or is it you only want treated the same on certain subjects and not all?

Time to kick that chic to the curb. I bet you she wouldn't handle some lesbian sending you sexually explicit pics. Got any lesbian friends? Rub some nice titty pics in your girls face. Tell her they're lesbian boobs they don't count.

10. My girl friend kisses her gay guy friend on the lips for hellos and goodbyes but it think that's it...

11. got really drunk with my friend at her boyfriends birthday party and ended up making out. It was pretty funny considering they ran around the party all night saying "kiss this guy he's gay!!!". Made out with like 5 chicks I'm bi, they ain't even know it! 🏼

12. Jesus. First off, being a wise, neutral third party here, my advice based solely on the information provided is to just dump her. If she was sexting with some guy right sround when you started going out and has beentalking to him ever since thats not a good sign. Usually, when you first meet a girl shes super into you and isnt trying to sext other people.

That being said chances of you dumping her at this point in time are probably slim. So, maybe you should try and find more evidence. Have you confronted the dude? Maybe if he admitted to it then you could catch her in her lie