Pax 2 and Smoke Buddy? Need advice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HeyIWannaVape, Aug 27, 2015.

1. #1 HeyIWannaVape, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    hey guys, having a real dilemma here. I live in an apartment complex with parents and children living all around me. I used to smoke joints and blunts, but this can't go on anymore due to the number of complaints about smell. I'm trying to be as discreet as possible while still being able to enjoy a toke. Ive done research and I've decided on the Pax 2. Will the Pax2 paired with a Smoke Buddy be virtually undetectable? I'm not worried about immediate smell in the room, I'm more concerned about it seeping through vents and cracks. With this combo be good enough? Or should I look into other vapes?

Thanks for the help

2. The pax in an of itself isn't a very discreet vape as far as smell goes. I really recommend the firefly if you have the money. It's amazing, its all convection and once you learn how to use it and get it down, you'll have no combustion, no smoke, and the closest thing to a smell free vape possible. Due to the lack of combustion you'll have vapor and not smoke, witch smells far far less, lingers for far less time then smoke. That plus a smoke buddy you should be fine, it

3. #3 tranceholic, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    i don't have pax2 but i do have smoke buddy (3 so far lol)

what you need to do is vape in the bathroom, have the fan running or window open. that will minimize any vapor leak between pax and smoke buddy. Vaping will have a popcorn smell no matter what but it goes away quicker than the smell of joints/bong

light a candle or having a tabletop air purifier helps too.

4. #4 thedavesiknow, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Pax2 sort of reeks, but it doesn't exactly smell like weed. It doesn't linger for hours like joints and blunts, and the smell stays pretty well confined to the room you use it in.

There's probably stealthier vapes out there but if it took blunts to get the neighbors attention then the pax should be (at worst) a happy medium for them. A few precautions and I would think even with shared vents you'd be able to stay under the radar. Hold it out a window while it heats up. That helps.

5. I have used a smoke buddy and it works fine. The jr. is small and square and easier to carry.

I would suggest a trip to FC and spend some time checking out the vapes.

You may also find discount codes on FC.