The forums seem dead?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Juggalo610, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Really it just seems dead now days, like say back in 2011 the apprentice tokers section was always packed and a post was made almost every second. Anyone else feel the same?

2. Eh. It's been slowly been getting that way for awhile.

Great blades come and leave.

The way she goes, bro. The way she goes.

3. I've seen this same thread b4

4. I think reddit /r/trees took over

5. reddit has a weed section? of course it does that shit has everything

6. Eh doesn't seem slower than usual. It is Summer.

7. I feel like there were a lot more stories on the forums especially real life stories a year or two ago. Idk if that's just me but I remember reading a lot more cool stories lol

8. I remember back in 06-07 it was hopping.

9. Time to revive old threads?

10. please no they're annoying

11. They do seem dead...

I'm hoping it's just Summer. Instincts tell me ppl are not feeling the new layout tho [​IMG]

12. I've brought back some killer old threads.

13. #13 420Juggalo610, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    me included but since someone mentioned a stoners section of reddit i'm thinking my days here r officially numbered

14. Fuckin' way she goes, he says. Fuckin' way she goes...

15. Yup, content quality is atrocious too.

16. Too much unnecessary change too quickly

17. Doesn't help with all the retard "Do you recognize the user above you", "post your thoughts", "answer the question above you", "things that annoy you", "ass thread", that literally have millions of views and tens of thousands to a hundred thousand posts. No body makes new threads or content and post in shit tier threads that plague the first page.

I blame the posters, mobile app and horrible quality control.

18. i notice it too, seems like every time i come here to see new threads, it's the same old ones from a month ago. my best guess is its the new layout. i cant stand it.

1) the apprentice and seasoned tokers sections are totally hidden from the main forum page until you unhide it, so most people won't even realize its there...
    2) making successful posts has been buggy and unreliable.
    3) the appearance went from a cool grassy green style to this boring minimalist white theme. it just doesn't have that warm stoner green grasscity feel that the classic layout had. the white just feels cold and plain.

UPDATE: so i had to retype and attempt to post this 3 TIMES before it successfully posted to the thread. each other time, i click Post and it hangs on the green loading bar forever. this happens on every machine i use.

ive gotten into the habit of copying my post's text before pressing Post, because 80 % of the time it will hang and everything i typed will be gone. this is not the grasscity i remember

19. when they banned the discussion of other drugs that's when I started to see a decline of the forum

20. Yup. Muey crazy shit has gone down to add to the decline. I don't think there's less posters and threads just less quality threads and more crap vague general threads. People are less inclined to use this site like a forum and seems like it's being designed to have more of a Twitter update vibe.