Did 6,000,000 Jews really die in the holocaust?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WubbaLubbaDubDub, Aug 26, 2015.

1. You keep beating around the bush. If you think the Holocaust didn't happen just say it lmao. You made the thread for a reason.

2. #42 landrace, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    It does matter.

Hitler is nothing in comparison to what Mao or Stalin did to their people. Hitler was XYZ by many of the west and in our youth we were told XYZ about hitler, but there is always two sides to a story.

The numeric value does matter considering the aftermath.

Mao
    Stalin
    Hitler

When people discus the holocaust in my opinion they are saying Jews > Blacks, Asians, and Indians. Considering no one talks about the other Genocides sometimes sadly it happens in modern time in our life time.

Then again general butt naked is a fucking priest, so WTF does it matter.

3. It's like not talking about a gang shooting where two people die but then blasting the story of two reporters getting shot. One is interesting and stands out whereas as one doesn't even though the end results of both is the same. I agree it's fucked up that so much emphasis is put on the holocaust and not other major genocides/atrocities that occurred during the same time period. I know I was taught about WW2 and the damage it caused outside of the holocaust, I just think most people don't pay attention and forget a lot of the history they learn. Then when they think about World War Two they remember the one thing that stuck in their head the most the concentration camps and pictures of survivors or some shit like that. They don't remember the intricate details of Stalin betraying/slaughtering his own people when it suited his interest, the Japanese committing war crimes against China, or the massive casualties lost by a lot of the occupied countries. I think the bias is more towards sensationalism and what sticks out than it is towards an ideological driven goal but I don't know. I do however think zionists definitely played the holocaust card to leverage foreign support. I mean if you've got a golden card like that why wouldn't you play it.

4. #44 Shagnus, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    I thought more slavs were killed than jews. I guess i heard wrong? Or was that just in concentration camps, that more jews were killed

5. hitler didnt kill all his workers. prisoners brought into the camps on the cattle trains were assessed and those not fit to work or work effectively were gassed immediately in most cases. those that could work worked, and when they got too withered they were gassed. they just burned the bodies after

6. Auschwitz was situated where it was cz of i g farben HUGE factory.

I often think when i hear of these death camps.
    Sobibor,treblinka etc .

A witness will say i went frim these camps and ended up in auschwitz.
    For someone as efficient at murder as the nazis they seem to let lots go through these death camps,.

Also auschwitz had its own money,brothel, theatre barber.
    Yea it was a huge work camp and they didnt give a shit if peopke suffered.

7. #47 Peflora, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
    the following link is not about the holocaust, per se, but it does reveal how the Isteali leadership lies to advance their agenda. Clearly governments around the world are in collusion, or bullied to shit up

8. we saw it. We just don't understand why you posted it. Its utter nonsense

-Yuri

9. It seems like utter nonsense to people who haven't seen the revisionist version. You're trying to mislead those people. It makes perfect sense to people who've taken the time to look at the revisionist version as it points out all of the holes in the official version. Click on the link in post #29 and look at the info in post #2.

10. dude

We can disagree all day that's fine

But stop accusing people intentioanlly misleading people.

Unlike you I don't have time to waste doing that shit. As you can see I'm not the one with many accounts in many forums.

If anyone here is a disinformation agent its you

-Yuri

11. Amen to that.

12. As a Jew, let me just say: anyone who would deny the MASSIVE number of Jews exterminated during the Holocaust is failing to take into account just how many death camps there were. Even if the number at Auschwitz was only 2.5 million, or even one million, are you just going to assume that others like Dachau contained absolutely NO Jews? Come on now. What is it with some of you guys on this forum always accusing people of disinformation and revisionism? It's like you guys think that ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE has some sinister ulterior motive. What kind of life is that?

If the numbers are exaggerated, can I ask you why they would be exaggerated? Even one death because of Hitler's bullshit was too many, and even if it were substantially lower than the estimates, what purpose does such a large exaggeration serve?

13. #54 Monochromebee, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    I'm gonna try to put an end to this (even though most conspiracy nutjobs seem to be laserfocused on their version of the truth):

Affidavit of SS officer Wilhelm Hoettl at Nuremberg, 1945:
    "Approximately 4 million Jews had been killed in the various concentration camps, while an additional 2 million met death in other ways, the major part of which were shot by operational squads of the Security Police during the campaign against Russia."

Dieter Wisliceny, SS operative and assistant to Adolph Eichmann, testifying before the Nuremberg tribunal, 1946:
    "He [Eichmann] said to me on the occasion of our last meeting in February 1945, at which time we were discussing our fates upon losing the war: 'I laugh when I jump into the grave because of the feeling that I have killed 5,000,000 Jews. That gives me great satisfaction and gratification.'"

Need I also remind you guys that this occured in a post-Census age, and that there have been numerous reports showing no evidence of tampering whatsoever, and that Census reports taken after the War show a population decrease in Germany, Austria, France, and other Nazi-controlled areas that add up to *GASP* six million? Even 70 years later, these guys must still be pretty fucking committed to this conspiracy to remain in hiding. That's dedication right there. Kudos to them. Bravo.

PS, the proposition that no mass graves were found, no ashes were found, and no gas residue was found, is a flat-out, bald-faced LIE.

14. The victors write the history books. I respect hitler, many people base their opinions on hitler are using the propaganda written in their 6th grade "Social Studies" books. I dare anyone to invest a few hours and research hitler everything prior to the Holocaust to get a greater insight, but then again hitler = bad and Stalin = wait who is stalin? Mao = Pokemon? lol

15. #56 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    what's the odds on it being less than 6 mil?

what are the odds on 2.5 mil?

hmmmm....i'll take 2.5 mil-gonna put down...hmm....1 milli

thx thc! let me know

i will win regardless. trolololol
    [​IMG]

16. Man you write in riddles!

17. #58 Snarfindorf, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    Interesting comment.

Hitler was a shrewd man, he was abused as a child and was a devout Catholic. In Vienna he'd pay his friend to stalk a Jewish woman he admired and was extremely hateful because he thought the Jews were the reason he wasn't accepted into art school.

He was one of the greatest orators ever. He built his party from very few members to one of the largest in the Weimar. His agenda from the start was extremely anti-Semitic and played on the German's hunger for nationalism and a strong, charismatic leader.

When in power through pure bullying and propaganda (ordered SA to stop people from voting and later disbanded the SA), and after abolishing the Weimar Republic and declaring himself Fuhrer, he ran the country extremely efficiently at a cost. Whilst unemployment dropped to 0%, this does not account for Jews and other undesirables not given work. He then increased production on weapons, increased the size of the army explicitly against the orders of the Treaty of Versailles, and begun claiming territory such as the Rhineland and Czech lands with a significant proportion of Germans. Not to forget, the Anschluss.

Hitler was NOT GOOD AT RUNNING HIS COUNTRY. The upper echelons of Nazi high command was fueled entirely off of whether Hitler would like you for doing something. This lead to petty squabbles and things being run poorly because Hitler wasn't an economist, but he was basically God.

Hitler is entirely admirable for his poor upbringing, rise to politics and his ability to speak in public, but pretty much everything about his offices and foreign policy were completely garbage. Probably the smartest thing Hitler did was ally with fellow nationalists and racists like Japan and parts of the middle east.

It's also well documented that 6 million Jews were indeed murdered, amongst other undesirables. If you're a holocaust denier, you have serious issues of fact to deal with.

Edit: Saying this all out loud to myself, i'm not sure that Hitler is even on the same level as Stalin. Stalin was completely deranged and pretty much prided himself on being a murderer. At least Hitler had some kind of humanity to him.

18. I've watched a few of Mark Weber's videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mark+...

There's some interesting stuff here.
    http://www.ihr.org/

I entered "Hitler" in the search feature of that site. There's a lot of stuff.
    http://cse.google.com/cse?cx=013772451144619689746...

I don't simply take that info as fact as it's still second-hand info but the mainstream doesn't have any credibility at all. I recommend reading revisionist history. That about the only history I bother to read now.

19. There a BIG difference in denying and questioning facts and figures!

I have no doubt whatsoever the SS and there collaborators in the einsatzgruppen death squads murdered thousands of Jews and other minorities they deemed inferior.

It is not well documented actually the figure changes depending what you read!

Way to many people are quick to pull out the jewish plight and holocaust from ww2. You would think no one else died in that campaign!

55million there a fact for you.