Cannabis Seed Exchange and Bank Collective

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Vikerus, Aug 26, 2015.

1. I think that growers should be working together to better offer seed security to the larger community. All it takes is some communication and a willingness to stop putting exorbitant prices on seeds that medical users need at reduced cost. I understand buisness, it would hurt seedbanks for this kind of thing to happen. But when you consider the way it's working right now. We have a virtual east india trading company situation where consumers and producers are forced into a certain economic stance on seed cultivation and distribution. Rights to strains aside. I think we are all worse off when good seed is hard to come by or out of reach thanks to greed.

I'm sure that this topic is split right down the middle with average joes on one side and banks on the other. Anyone willing to chime in on this massive issue fastering within the cannabis community?

2. I never viewed good seeds as hard to come by or out of reach. It's pretty easy to order a pack of seeds, any many can be had for less than the cost of a 1/4 oz. Not to mention you only have to buy one pack and then you can make your own or take clones .