Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Smoking Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gladboys, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Why does the end of the joint always burn my throat and make me hella cough?

2. Near the end it's more resinous, that creates a harsher hit in my opinion. Plus the heat has less room to travel and cool down before it enters your lungs.

3. Heat

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4. Your lungs and mind are depressed that the end of the j is near?

No seriously, it's HOT.

5. As the joint becomes shorter, there's less time for the smoke to cool. Plus, that weed near the end is more on the resin side, so its going to be harsher in general.

6. Smoke it backwards next time to get the hot out of the way and let the end be nice and cool.

:)

7. Ideally once it starts hitting too hot ill just throw it in my bong and smoke it through ice. but thats not something i usually do as long as i have cold water as I smoke the clip