Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nausea when smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i3uildabeear, Aug 26, 2015.

1. I have a quick question for all my tokers. SO everytime I smoke I dont smoke untill I get really high I smoke until I feel like I'm gonna throw up. How do I fix this I want to smoke until I'm super stoned not until i feel sick.

BTW the nauseous feeling goes away 2 mins after I'm done smoking so my high is still enjoyable.

2. This might be a silly question to ask, what are you smoking from? When I first started smoking, I would take very large hits and occasionally I would swallow a little bit of smoke towards the end of the hit. That hot smoke was enough to cause slight nausea that only went away after a good burp. That or the hot smoke is enough to irritate your throat and cause a sort of gag reflex. Any chance this might be your problem?

3. I use everything bongs bowls blunts joints vaporizers bubblers everything I think I take large hits and accidently swallow them even though I try really hard not to do that.

4. Let me get this straight. You're telling us that you smoke until you want to throw up, and asking us how to stop that? Well, for starters... How about you don't smoke until you want to throw up?