Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Father has Pulmonary Fibrosis, need advice on CBD OIL(urgent)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by puffinKind420, Aug 26, 2015.

1. #1 puffinKind420, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Hello Grasscity, my name is chase and my dad has had lupus and pulmonary fibrosis(terminal lung disease) for quite some time now. He cant get a transplant and honestly we have kinda ran out of options. So I was searching up on how people were using CBD oil for cancer and such and how miraculous it seems to be and i just recently stumbled upon a youtube video that gave me hope in dark times. Angie Lupuslife is her youtube channel name and she claims MMJ CBD Oil not only helped her PF it REVERSED her scarring. I NEED MORE INFO on this and if theres any possible way I can get my dad CBD in Wisconsin where we live. Any help is greatly appreciated time is of the essence. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkOCrlJPha_BITJpEpyS1KQ

2. I hope someone here answers you. My mother has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, and I am researching alternative medicines for her at this point, with cbd oil and medical marijuana being the primary topics of my search. I am all for the legalization of it and the use as a medical aid. This plant is far too powerful and useful to be denying people the option to use it the way the government is. It's ridiculous.

Good luck! we are both on the same search here :)

3. #3 WeedCat, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    If you want to learn about the cannabis oil, you might start by watching the film Run From The Cure. It's old and crudely filmed but it will tell you everything you need to know including how to make it and dosing info. There are some good Youtubes on how to make the oil as well. Cannabis oil is made in every state but in the states where it's illegal, you will have to get creative in how to find it. You must know someone who smokes pot and buys it from a dealer. Start asking if they know of a person who makes the oil high in CBD. Important to have some THC in it for healing as well. You might Google things like Wisconsin medicinal cannabis to see what comes up. Find a local face book page that talks about medicinal cannabis and you might have luck there. A sure way to find someone is to find the activists that are pushing for a lift on prohibition in your area. Don't buy oil online. It's illegal to sell it and you can land yourself in jail. Look for people in your area that make it or make it yourself if you have the privacy to do that.