Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3.7 or 4 grams for brownies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drizzky, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Hey tokers my name is camilo and i need a question answered can i atleast make some good brownies if i have an eighth or 4 grams of good weed i heard i can make about 3 or 2 i know i have to make cannabutter just tell me if i can make something that will get me a good high but if i cant well ill just smoke this good stuff :)

2. 3.7 cooked into 3-4 brownies and smoke .3 while they cook. Thats what i would do
    Be prepared to either make a small batch of brownies or eat a lot of brownies btw

3. #3 minijoint, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    it's up to your preference, no matter how much weed you have, you will still need the same amount of butter for one batch.
    1/4 is usually the amount to use to make a good batch, but an eight will work either way, now it just depends on how potent you want the brownies to be, if you want to get high off of that one brownie, maybe try only using half the brownie mix with half the butter.
    It's also better to make brownies with mid grade weed as you would have more of it

4. Depends on your tolerance to edibles. I used a 1/4 and it was way too much for me. I made chocolate one time with 4g and it worked fine. DO NOT USE TOO MUCH!!!