Military teaching grunts that the Founding Fathers were terrorists

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by J-Rock, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Recently watched a video off Alex Jones youtube video which is showing a Military enforcer telling his men that the Founding fathers were terrorists. Pretty much the gist of the what he was explaining to his grunts were that if you see people thinking for themselves they are terrorists. Any person using freedom of speech, yep a terrorist too! The list can go on. I do not have the link not really sure how I can show you not very technical savy. But look up Alex Jones and I'm sure you will find it eventually lol. Real stuff though folks scary stuff.
    Just a letting you guys know how bad things are truly getting.

2. #2 Techno mechanical fox, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    The founding fathers themselves may or may not have been considered terrorists by modern standards. That really depends on how you define terrorism. The term "founding fathers" also includes quite a few people.

Some of the actions taken by the patriot side of the revolutionary war would be considered terrorism if conducted in the 21st century.Tarring and feathering people and the boston tea party are good examples.

The mob violence against civilian officials and loyalists could also be another example as well.

I think I have seen the clip, but to post links you just copy and paste the link into post.

3. Recently watched a video off Alex Jones
    Oops, there is the problem. He is an alarmist that at best, presents half truths and over dramatizations. :smoke:

4. #4 Fizzly, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    According to the modern definition of "terrorist," the founders certainly were.

From the British point of view they didn't fight "fair," the same as modern state armies and their mouthpieces whine about Middle East militants today.

The term "terrorist" is meaningless. It is a word invented by western states just to put a negative label on their opponents (anyone who resists them) especially those engaged in guerrilla tactics.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." -- H. L. Mencken, 1880-1956

"There is nothing new under the sun." -- King Solomon (?)

EDIT: WIll someone fix the paragraph spacing on this site before I die?

5. Sorry, but your credibility dropped to 0 after this point

6. LOL, yes, Alex Jones is a nutjob.

7. Sorry man, but Jones is a fucking quack snake oil salesman and has been debunked so many times it's not even funny anymore.

8. A military leader Telling military soldiers that voicing/showing basic freedom means an act of terrorism is absolutely crazy to me.
    It is fine if you think Alex Jones is crazy, when an individual like AJ speaks of what has not been told or spoken it may seem crazy.

All one can do is worry about them selves and loved ones while figuring out ways to live a stress free and fulfilling life. Which is why I live in an RV spending very little on a roof over my head traveling the country enjoying nature, to me that's all I can do to get away from this mess of a society that has a boot over your neck wanting your money feeding you poised food and water in hopes you die to not collect social security.
    On a happier note let us relax and smoke up!
    Ahhhhh.......Much Better!
    Peace everyone :)

9. The Boston tea party would be considered a terrorist attack today

-Yuri

10. It's not unfair to say that in the same way Taliban/ALQ/HuT and all those 'terrorist' groups are fighting to get Westerners out of their country, the 'Founding Fathers' were fighting to get English out of their country.

I'm sure you've heard the classic maxim one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist

11. ironically the drill instructor the op is talking about was probly trying to make that exact point before Alex Jones twisted it for his fear mongering campaign

-Yuri

12. I think you are missing the fact that he has been debunked too many times, not the "speaking of what hasn't been told". It hasn't been told because it is a fabrication of his alone.
    :smoke:

13. I concur.

14. The sad thing is, I think he actually believes what he says.

15. It would be difficult to manage an army full of free thinking soldiers, though.

16. Free thinkers are smart enough to understand the objectives and orders given.
    The military also trains it's warriors to understand what is and isn't a lawful order.
    :smoke:

17. America does it just fine

#freethinker seems to be the newest trend now adays .

How arrogant our masses are to sit there and argue about who is more open minded.

I see no evidence suggesting that the typical American is not a free thinker

-Yuri

18. As long as you keep it within "reason"

19. I don't know why you out reason in quotes but iI agree

Most Americans are reasonable and rational

-Yuri