Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edipure drops

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ustabefast, Aug 26, 2015.

1. My local dispensery had these Edipure hard candy drops on sale for 15 bucks per package, containing 25 doses of 10mg each.
    I tried 5 drops (50mg supposedly) and felt nothing at all.
    Next time I went with 7 drops, still nothing but a mild tingle.
    I've had similar luck with a gummy product that purported to be 100mg.
    So far the only commercially prepared edible I've liked was Kiva chocolate bars which gave me a modest medical dose at 1/4 bar, or 45mg...
    My homemade firecrackers pack more punch than anything else I've tried thus far.
    What's up with this?

2. Any home chef knows that home cooking is always better than anything you can buy at the store! :)

3. Try 100-150 mg

4. Anything you buy is likely optimized for profit.

5. Im not sure where you are located but here in Colorado several medical edible products have been tested and found to have much lower thc levels than advertised. I believe one example was a 70mg cheeba chew that actually tested at like 53mg of thc.