SAS Frosty Blades

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SmashingAdams, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Subbed up my love!!! Can't wait to start my own plant!!!! :)

2. Subbed in

3. Nada just finished taking 18 clones and just looking at the veggies and They look fantastic. They were looking a little droopy after transplanting so I hit them with a little liquid seaweed solution in a squirt bottle and They just loved it!!!

4. 48hours after transplanting.

Attached Files:

5. Glad to have you tenshuu!!!

6. subbed bro!

7. Looks great SA! What size pots did you tp to? They sure look healthy!

8. They are like 9x9 I believe they are 3.5gallon or 4 gallon. I will have to see I can't remember now.

9. On another note I woke up to about 4 of the 18 clones I took, laid over
    Should I prop them up because I get this.problem a lot with my cloning.

Attached Files:

10. #31 tenshuu, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Is there a dome over your girls or are you cloning straight in water/perlite?

11. I've only ever used a dome and mine didn't lay over? Is this your 1st time cloning? I've only done it 1 round so far. But I used rapid rooter plugs in a hydrofarm tray with a dome. I put a 26w cfl hanging above and got 8/8. I just cut them @ an angle and then put in cup of water, the trim 1/2 off all fan leaves. Trim lower growth if any and scratch the bottom where the roots will eventually and split the stalk at the bottom 1/4in up. Dipped in botanicare rooting gel and stuck in a rapid rooter plug. I then put them in a little 6 space holding tray like you buy flower in from Home Depot. I had 2 six space trays and used only the corner 4 for each tray so it held all 8. Then I misted the inside of the dome with a spray bottle and covered it up. Sprayed the inside of the dome when needed to keep it moist and they all rooted within 10 days.

12. I'll tell you this though, if the plant is still green, she's not dead yet. I keep a close eye out on my clones, if the leaves are turning brown and dying off, don't give up until it reaches the main stem - I've seen my girls bounce back and produce a new node at a branch crotch and let the rest of the leaves die.

13. Yeah I use a nanodome clonedome with t5 and heating pad. No it not my first time but I have gotten in a severe slump I had way better results when I first started cloning. I think I am just micromanaging and trying to control too much just keep it simple stupid. I am going to take a few more today doing a few things different than last time so we will see. Just waiting for the wife to get up so I can get in the garden with out getting something thrown at me lol

14. Hey SA I just pop my clones in dirt no gel/powder at all n put a mason jar up over it n bout a week later I start lift jar up until it stands on it own I never used rockwool

15. Would coco plugs work instead of soil

16. I like to use root riot cubes they have work best for me man but just soil lately

17. RW is bad, umK?

Worse is you soaked it, literally drowning your clone

Keep in mind it has zero root mass to drink from

I use a bubbler with half a starter cube, if I use one at all.

You can float them in a bubbler, using a piece of styrofoam

18. I got it now. All the new clones I took made it. I'm not using RW or clone gel and it worked like a charm.

19. It's a girl! The AI I had in the flower chamber showed her pubes when I woke up this morning!!! Lol