stealth

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by RuneHazed42024, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Hey rollers! Planning a perpetual stealth op :> Trying to avoid a diy cabinet in preference to the simplicity of a tent, not sure how to build a diy drying compartment that gets an appropriate amount of air flow and light proof. Id put it inside the veg tent next to the clone compartment under the vegers. I waskicked out of my mom's boyfriends (bfs) because he smelled me smoking in the bathroom at his current residence where a runs interviews for his business etc. Even though that occurred last nNovember, i was offered to rent a house with my mom from her bf who won't be living there. I was confused considering the circumstances i was kicked out for i obviously am not quitting to move and she had dismissed it being an issue if i smoked outside, LOL! If she knew how often i smoke. moving back with mom ewww no thanks but then her bf bought a small 500sqft house to put on that same property out in the country. > since the house is spanking new i doubt he'll need to inspect until after the year. My mom may want to visit but we'd probably visit at her house since it'll be bigger. So I'm wondering my risk of getting caught with a 4x2 tent 400watter and 175w in the top 4 ft of a 2x2x6. Besides light pinholes and obvious ducting/wiring, with a luggage lock on the tents and cardboard boxes by vents on sides, how easy is it to stay under the radar? Noone will be there except me so lots of alone time. But incase he actually wants to inspect or my mom wants to come over for whatever, how easy is it to find out what the tent is for really if i throw a jacket on top of one and say they're clothes storage and lock the zippers with luggage locks? Someone put into perspective how risky itd be with the 2 HIDs inline carbon'd and 6x6x2 ft of tents on the wall next to my bed? no closet space