please tell me not a hermie forming

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tp13610, Aug 24, 2015.

1. just shy of 5 weeks in flower (since the 12/12 flip) and while a ton of calyx is forming all over, i cant help but see the ball in this pic. please tell me thats not the start of a hermie. i've got another spot on a different site that looks similiar, zoom in on the pic and you can see better

Attached Files:

2. That doesn't look like a ball to me. God luck. Very nice frosty plants.

3. It looks like there's a pistol sticking out of the only ball i can see.

4. first time grower here. Didn't think it was a ball but better to ask. Thanks for the compliment. Not bad for bagseed

5. It does man, that's a pretty bud. i'm new to growing too, 13 days into my first grow. =)

6. I zoomed in and kinda saw that hair coming out. Thought it might be my imagination. So thanks for saying that lol. And thank you! 13 days in huh? Get ready. I wasn't. Lol. They take off and it's like wtf just happened lol.

7. They already did i got the five fingered leaves in now and the sevens are popping out already.

8. If you start to see more with no THC forming then your looking towards a hermie. Most commonly its because of a light leak in the room. You will see what looks like banana branches forming and if those open they will pollinate all your females and force them to males so just keep a close watch!