Emergency lighting

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by treemite, Aug 23, 2015.

1. hello all,
    Unfortunately the wild fires in Washington have forced us out of our property and greenhouses. I am now living in my camper trailer, with 6 plants I managed to save before the land went to flames.

I have all 6 in a small bathroom with two Windows, one on the ceiling and one on the wall. I put up a bunch of reflecting material on the door and walls in hope to maximize the sunlight in there, but it's nothing compared to the full sun these gals were getting on the mountain.

I need to order lights ASAP! But I'm having trouble finding some good leds.

Preferably I would like to order from Amazon overnight so I can get them set up. Leds because I don't want much heat in the bathroom, we already have 100 degree plus weather out here.

I have 6 plants on different levels.

I have looked at several ufo full spectrum leds as well as single full spectrum bulbs.

Low power is also important since I'm living in a camper!

Any help is much appreciated.

We are also lacking cell service and internet so I'll check back here as much as possible.

For reference, they are 6 permafrost plants 2 feet tall with about 2 feet of clearance from the ceiling.

Anything I put in is temporarily until they can safely be returned to a hoophouse.

Thanks in advance