The Stoned Age

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kooldini, Aug 23, 2015.

1. [​IMG] Smell it, Admire the beauty, Spread it out, Dress it up, Now we smoking[​IMG] I know it sounded it bit weird where I was going with that. When your part of The Stoned Age you admire all great discoveries. When coming across some authentic strains, it's like discovering green gold[​IMG].

My question is why are the prices like a roller coaster ride in Six Flags Theme Park[​IMG][​IMG]

Yea we all know it cost for quality, even if the quantity isn't the same. At the same token if it cost you lets say $500 for a four pound harvest. Why charge it up 400% for each, When your time and energy will be fully compensated at lets say a 200-300%[​IMG]

With the prices high gives the gov the opportunities to keep us in limbo with the full legalization of these plants. Why because there's no order, when there's no order there's confusion & chaos. Which gives the gov leverage to have there way with the legislation's. When you go the drug store to get medicine, the prices are manufactured, then suggested retail. We need to conduct ourselves like them. The only way to win in this game is to play the game, fully![​IMG]