Government set out to ruin lives

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sinisterawakening, Aug 23, 2015.

1. I was once a weedhead. Ever since I began smoking weed every day, my life improved immensely. I quit smoking cigarettes through weed, I got out of a toxic relationship and built myself back up and exceeded all that I had ever been, I gained and kept the motivation to exercise and do yoga every single day, it made me want to meditate every single day, I even wanted to read and learn the second I took the first hit. It made me healthier in every way. I would intend on eating junk food right after I'd smoke, but once high, I wouldn't even want the junk; I'd opt for a healthier choice. I gained self confidence and became so poetic that I frequently go back to my notes and reread my writing. My memory even improved because of the healthy lifestyle brought on by smoking Marijuana. Weed even helped clear my bowels in a way that I can no longer achieve. Weed helped me to flush out the hatred inside of me. After just one hit, I'd forgive anything that I was brooding over. It made me see things that I was always blind to. It helped me choose the road to self-improvement over the self-destructive route. I was everything that I wanted to be and more! Then I got pulled over for speeding, was told that he smelled Marijuana in the truck, and am now forced to piss in a cup for the government to inspect. I have 5 tests left until I regain my heaven.

2. Leo be lion. catch my drift?

3. Government isn't out to get anyone

But they do love money and power at your expense

-Yuri

4. I think that banning weed is just a really inappropriate corruption of government power, but that the gov is not really set out to destroy most people.

I hope your tests go well man.

5. A smell in the truck, absent other evidence of wrongdoing, does NOT result in a conviction. Would have been nice to know the real story here...

And yes, I put this precisely in the same category as the clients who try to tell me they had a prescription for whatever pill was found in an unlabeled vehicle in their center console and then try to give me a script that was last filled three years ago...for ten pills.

6. yes weed is great I agree it improves a lot of things in life...it can also cause major problems.....but even after a while smoking weed is not going to hide any problems or take them away, life may be a bitch but at least you can feel good about it.

7. Weed didn't take away my problems. It made me want to better myself, which is what made the problems of my life situation become much less of an issue than I thought they were. It helped me become present. It is medicine.

8. The point of my post is to share the miracles that Marijuana brought into my life. It isn't about the details of what got me convicted, which was the found paraphernalia in the vehicle search.

9. And your rights to own property, rights to water under said land, the right to tax your wellwater possibly, the right to raise livestock on your land.

Hell, you even need a fishing license for private land.

10. its nothing against you, they aren't out to ruin your life or make you unhappy. They could care less if ypi are happy or unhappy

They are just want all your shit.

-Yuri

11. I think its just like the war on terror.

The government needs an exscuse to fund their military and police. "Hey these drugs are destroying the world! Think of your children"

-Yuri

12. What's a "ypi"?

13. a type obviously

Supposed to be "you" obviously

:D

-Yuri
    Typo*

Gc mobile doesn't allow for editing posts

-Yuri

14. Fuck I'm stupid, honestly thought it's an acronym for a while. [​IMG]

15. I will bring down my goverment one day

16. oh I thought you were giving me a hard time

Don't beat yourself up over it :lol::D:lol:

-Yuri

17. If you don't like it then work to change the laws rather than ranting on a pro cannabis forum.

Sounds like there is a bit to the story you aren't sharing as well. Had the officer not found cannabis or proved you to be intoxicated then a judge wouldn't order drug test.

18. I'd never, ma'am! [​IMG]

19. I'm a sir

-Yuri

20. Apologies sir. I should stop fucking up now. [​IMG]