PH balanced ferts

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by atticflowers, Aug 23, 2015.

1. #1 atticflowers, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    Im beginning to ask my self if these things work for all? Ive used the PH perfect ferts an still have to adjust the PH time an time again, now im running some ferts for hard water an they seem to be doin the same for my plants/water nothing! How do I know? Well i was first running the same ferts with without the hard water additive an those seem to work like any other. Anyway just a rant about what I call false advertisement LOL if u got a rant about the same lets hear it?

2. I use Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect, I recently tested if it worked. My tap water comes out at 7.0. I mixed in 3/4 the recommended amount, and it took the pH down to 6.3-6.5. So it seems to work, at least the AN brand.

3. But I'm not running hydro, I didn't think about that. Have you tested the pH before and after using it?

4. Thing is its supposed to make ya PH better for the plants an keep it there, unless its only to keep it there for 3 days