Trippy Stix Dry Herb vaporizer (help needed)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rafa6507, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Hi I recently bought a Trippy Stix vaporizer but I can't understand it, this is how I use it: I'm using grinded reggie weed, I put the weed on the chamber, set up temperature to 428 F and let it be there for like 5 minutes then I start hitting it, almost no vapor comes out of it, I can feel the warm air running into my mouth but even when I don't inhale it almost or sometimes no smoke vape comes out. I left a picture of how the herbs were after vaping, is this a good vaporizer or not, any tips? thanks everyone ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440282871.616250.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440282954.472767.jpg

2. Once again that's just a renamed hebe titan 2. It's a mass produced Chinese vaporizer that is complete garbage. A bunch of companies like grenco, trippy stix, wulf, etc. are just slapping there name on this product and charging double or more of the price the OG unit costs. I bought the hebe titan 2 when I made my most recent glass purchase off of dhgate because for 30 bucks I figured I'd give it a shot. There's a constant burnt plastic odor and taste when vaporizing no matter how many burn offs you do. This vaporizer is going to do more harm than good to your body imho.

3. #3 evilhoodlem, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    It is not made for flower.

It is made for wax and oil assuming your pen looks like the one in your link.

Evil [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Im assuming you can't see his picture, but it is made for flower and it is also a rebranded overpriced piece of shit.