Hygiene in a girl is very important to me...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubzilla27, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Nah it's not that bad haha I think she's just lazy, I can tell. Whatever tho I just ended it.

2. Another thing I have to add is that she forces a bunch of shit to me. First day I meet her in person she talked about when I'd meet her parents like WTF but I thought nothing of it. Couple months later she jokingly mentioned if I would move in with her, ughhh.

3. ^^ she loco dude..

4. I'm with OP. I don't mind fingering a girl if she's not as clean as I like, but I won't typically go down on her. Even when I was dating this girl I was totally in love with. If I knew she hadn't showered in a couple of days (which was pretty much the norm for her), I would not eat her out, especially around her period. Luckily, she loved taking showers with me. The girl I dated after her was the same way -- wouldn't shower for multiple days at a time because she didn't like to shower. However, unlike the first girl, she refused to take showers with me because that's how much she hated showering. I went down on her one time, and it was only because she mentioned that she had showered that day. Shaving legs and stuff doesn't really matter to me as much as keeping her vagina clean.

5. Bro, abandon ship right now I'm tellin' ya

[​IMG]

6. Get out now before she starts gaining weight. I hate when women try and impress you until they get you and then turn into dirtbags.

7. Put a drop of vanilla extract on your tongue and go wild.

8. hahahahaha
    Never thought of that one before

9. I don't know how much that would help if it smells a bit though. In my experience, it never tastes as strong as it can smell, and if she doesn't shave all her pubes away, they trap the smell way more. Plus I always forget to breathe through my mouth when I'm down there.

10. Sounds like you're dating my ex lol...run away..fast

11. I already did bro, I broke up with her lol

12. Vanilla extract? Ouch!