Hygiene in a girl is very important to me...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubzilla27, Aug 23, 2015.

1. #1 Dubzilla27, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    I think hygiene is very important, I've been seeing this girl for a while now and I hate to say this but i think I'm gonna break up with her cus of it. I mean she's cute n all with a nice ass but damn i can't take it anymore, sometimes when we're in bed i can tell she didn't shave her legs cus her hair pokes my leg lol fuck man and sometimes when I fuck her doggystyle idk but i can sniff a not so pleasant smell, and I know it's not me cus I always shower right before having sex. I love to eat a girl out but not this one, I've only gone down there once. What do you guys think? Am I being an asshole? :/

2. #2 jmick, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    Get her to shower with you......might be fun, and you'll get a chance to soap up those naughty areas yourself....[​IMG]

3. Lol why do you always shower before having sex?

4. "Wake up early in the morning, eat that pussy like cold pizza."

5. That pussy can have a little stank on it cause after a few licks it will taste just fine. Even if you have to knock the dust off of it that shit is legit and ready to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. yea if a chick doesn't have good hygiene i'm out!

7. Agreed OP hygiene is a must, that shit will turn me off real quick. I can deal with prickly legs every so often tho.

8. Gotta keep it clean bruh lol nah well not always but if I'm sure I'm gonna fuck that night well why not take a shower?

9. At first I was able to deal with the prickly legs too. I figured oh she just forgot to shave, but uh nah man almost 90% of the time her legs are mostly prickly, it kinda bothers me when I feel them lol

10. Ya that would be annoying cus she obviously doesn't care. I like women who care.

11. I don't see the leg shaving thing as a hygiene issue, it's not like there's anything "dirty" about not having perfectly shaved legs. And honestly, shaving is such a pain in the ass. She could do it every morning and still be prickly by the time she goes to bed.

Off-putting smells down there are a bigger issue. Have you ever had sex right after she showered? Is there still an unpleasant odor? Maybe she's just not paying enough attention to her bits and pieces when she's cleaning up.

12. True about the leg thing but as Digital Veil put it, I like a woman who cares. Don't be lazy now.

Well I haven't been there as she's showering but I figured if she knows that I'm coming over she'd prolly take a shower and get cleaned up you know.

13. No, you're not being an asshole..you're having standards.. I wouldn't tolerate that sh**.

14. youve gone down on that dirty dirty foul shrimp smelling pussy? buy her shampoo, perfume, soap, razors and tell her to get to work. or jump in the shower with her and have some shower sex. like.. she sucking you while you scrub some shampoo in her hair or something.

15. I know we all have our quirks and I hate having prickly legs when my beau is coming over. Sounds like she is lazy in that aspect.

The smell though..... You need to address that. As a woman I am sure she smells herself and if she does not care that is bogus as feck. If she has a smell directly out of the shower, she needs to see her obgyn to rectify all of that.

16. Oh look, a newbie giving great tips! [​IMG]

17. Maybe OP is searching for 'garbage'? lmao![​IMG]

18. LOL