Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LazyBlazer, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Just picked up some new bud recently. All in all i am pleased. Nothing big just got an 8th for 50. Might seem high to some of you but that is the norm where i am from.

Looks: 7/10 it looks good and the trichs really pop at you when you bust open a nug. Nice light green with some darker green showing through

Feel: 7/10 Very dense...takes a lil while to bust up if your using fingers but i enjoy that. It is fairly sticky. dense + sticky = slow burn : )

Smell: 6/10 The smell is by no means bad...it's kind of a hashy smell with a hint of citrus...not overwhelming but pleasant.

Taste: 8/10 The taste comes through stronger than the smell...dont get any citrus but the "hashy-ness" is definitely there.

High: 9/10 This is where this bud shines. It has a VERY quick onset of the high and within 10 minutes or so you think your at your peak...not the case here. It continues to slowly grow on you and is a very good balanced feeling high...you will definetly want to plop down on the couch with a bag of cheese puffs and watch tv...BUT you are going to want to talk and discuss what you are watching with your friend(s). That being said it feels fairly close to a 50/50 hybrid.

Attached Files:

2. Nice bud, awesome review

Great read- feel free to update this post with more