currently in flower :D

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cbsq, Aug 22, 2015.

1. #1 cbsq, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    Well its been about four years since i have been able to have a indoor garden of my own so i figured i would share with you guys. Ill give you guys a quick run down. I have two make shift panda plastic rooms for beggining veg and another room to finish out vegging. And a 4x8 tent for flower. For veg i have a 4ft 2 bulb t5<span></span>. For the main veg room i have a 1000watt mh running which is over kill for the amount of plants i have but its the only equipment i had accesible lol. For flower i have a 1000watt hps and plan on adding a second 1000 watt hps<span></span> in a month or so.
    Currently in veg i have 2 blue og x girl scout cookies that are working on being a month old a chemdog that is around 3 weeks old and is dragging ass. And slowly my round lf clones i did are finally starting to root. There are three jack the ripper X sour sttawbery og clones and four blue og cookie clones.
    In flower i have a jack the ripper x sour strawberry and a blue og x gsc that was gifted to me flower ready.
    The jack the ripper vegged for two months but had a rough first month due to ph issues with roots organic and then was eventually repotted with the Pro-Mix HP Biofungicide + Mycorrhizae and has since then been loving life and is on its 12th day since the flip. The blue cookie has been in for 9 days since the flip.
    As far as my nutrients go i got offered a deal that struck my curriosity and picked up the platinum series for cyco and so far i have had zero issues with it yet but time will tell. Ill be uploading pics here in a couple mins
    Pics have been Updated. I know its still early into flower but take a seat and see what happens [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. here are the plants in the veg blue cookie 1

Attached Files:

3. blue cookie two im training the this one at the moment so dont mind the floppy tops lol

Attached Files:

4. here is the chem dog and the blue cookie and jack the ripper clones

Attached Files:

5. and on to the two girls in flower. Up first is the jack the ripper x sour strawberry og

Attached Files:

6. and the mother that i got my blue cookie clones from that was gifted to me and went straight to 12/12 3 days after the jack the ripper

Attached Files:

7. Anybudy?

8. Good morning everyone. Woke up to my 2/3 sour jack clones with tap roots. Just one more jacm and 3 cookies left

9. Did a little transplanting too the blue cookie 1 went into a 7 gal from a 3 gal and the chemdog went to a 3 gal from a 1 gal

Attached Files:

10. Just landed my self a job at a grow shop today which will come in handy for future purchases :)

11. Grabbed some new stuff for the grow:) picked up a solar flare 4 ft 8 bulb t5 to replace the over kill i had vegging under a 1000 watt mh. Which has reduced the temp in my basement by four degrees allowing my flower tent to stay around 72-73 degrees instead of 76-77. I also finally grabbed a digital ph meter and a 20lb tank for c02

12. Also did some more transplanting and the plants in flower are budding nicely and are in the beggining of their official 2nd week of flour 3 weeks since flip i will get some pics up soon. And if anyone decides to actually show some interest and post ill upload them faster

13. Started noticing a couple nanners sprouting twoards the bottom of the cookie plant and picked the infected buds off. So hopefully it was just stress related because my buddy said he had no issues with his. But anyways. In the next day or two i will be receiving gdp clones from cali.

14. My shop got a order in yesterday for powerveg bulbs. Are they worth the money? I was thinking about switching up the bulbs on my 8 bulb t5. I was thinking of doing blue,red,powerveg,red etc.. Any thoughts with that order?

15. also forgot to mention a few things. Not like anyone is interested i. My journal... Buttt yesterday i grabbed a new 1kw super hps and boy am i kicking my self in the ass for not doing this sooner. Its almost twice and bright now. But i suppose better late then never. Also yesterday at work we had a couple reps come in and i received some samples to try. I was given 2 lines of dakine 420 nutes. 1 line being 500g containers and the other being 200g containers. And allong with the nutes i received 3 different blends of their coco coir. And managed to receive four small bottles of rhizo blast. 😁

Attached Files:

16. Looking good mate!
    ~GHG

17. Thanks. Ill post some pictures when my girl gets home. My camera on here is garbage lol. Today when i go into work ill be grabbing an ideal air 30 pint dehumidifier since my humidity is beggining to reach over 55 at lights off and ladtnight during the storm it peaked to 65. So its time to fix that issue now before there is a problem

18. Humidity is hell, I'm having difficulty keeping my room under 50% as well... Watch for that PM!!

19. To my suprise i found zero pm. But atlas i brought home a small 30 pint ideal air humidifier. And i have to say im quite happy with how it works. My tent never went iver 45% humidity :)

20. so my wife and I are having a baby... Therefore my indoor grow in the spare bedroom is done..I have 10 diff strains some indica Sativa and hybrid.they are in 3-4 gal fabric grow bags and I am forcing flowering now in my tent they are on average 6 in. Some close to a foot under 1000w hps my grow tent and supplies is immaculate... Now how big or yeild could I generally assume from this