Looking to add some color to the garden

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by nugbuilder, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Hello,
    I was wondering what good purple phenos people have had from seed. I would like to grow a purple girl that is naturally purple, I know varying temps can cause a plant to purple (not what I want to do). So my question is what breeders do have a positive experience with? I would like a strain that has several purple phenos, I don't want to grow out 50 beans to find the one purp pheno. I know that purple is over glorified these days, just want some nice colorful phenos to choose a mother from. Currently I have a local cut of "Sour D" and a Barneys Farm LSD I have been holding for a few years.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

2. Come on guys I see all these pretty purple ladies posted, they can't all be clone only, can they?

3. Red Poison Auto got my vote! Anything I'm the Red Series seems to get about 60% chance of a red pheno. I'm breeding mine out so I can hopefully preserve the colour, and turn it into a photo that I can clone. I'll try to find some pics, I usually delete em once I post on my thread

4. #5 nugbuilder, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    I will check it out, haven't grown autos , I am set up for mothers and clones. Thank you for the info, I might need to try my luck with some.

5. check out some stuff from Bodhi seeds. ive grown out 4 packs from him and theres keepers in every pack. probably the best breeder out there and only like 80 bucks a pack. just off the top of my head blockhead bx, roadkill unicorn, anything with the goji f3 dad, purple diesel x g13hp, there tends to be a lot of purple expressions from the snow lotus dominant phenos in those crosses. only thing is some of the first ones I mentioned might be tough to locate. I know the purple diesel x g13hp is available at great lakes genetics and that's the one id get. just sounds mean lol.

6. On it, thanks for the help, I see a pheno hunt in my future [​IMG]

7. no problem! hope you find a funky one or two!

8. rainbow jones, godfather purps, kens gdp, candyland, querkle, white urkle, buckeye purple