8 Blades Do It Big VAULT style

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by inthelooperton, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Yes fully programmable.
    He is using the newest leds from kind the 750 and the 100

ya know what, your right man. Very very good point. Not to many people got the alien x triangle from the Vault though, but still, if you've got vault genetics, come on in and post up, you know I'm game for it all stigg my man

steve, welcome and come on in bro..
    It's not to late I take that back.. The title will remain, but the core group can expand fully

2. What it is peeps. Should get my gear any day. When everyone is ready I'll drop mine aswell. They will probably be moved daily from veg tent to flower tent to get full spectrum. So probably roughly 10 hrs under my Platinums and 8 hrs under t5s.

3. The xl 750 and xl 1000 kind k5 are spectrum programmable the smaller ones are not. The k5s have a mother earth function. Each spectrum has 8 timers built in. With 3 spectrums that's 24 timers. I have mine set up in my closet so it turns on to 25% and increases 25% every 15 minutes when lights come on and opposite when lights off sunrise and sunset

4. #44 STIGGY, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015
    You Da Man Loops
    [​IMG]MUCH BETTER

5. Sorry man wasn't clear at all with my post. I was asking if yours are programmable as well as his new ones or no?

6. Welcome to our show brohamm!

7. thanks brother truly outdoing it over and over my man! glad to join yall but beware I've never actually got to grow out a auto my pdxa's never pulled thru so this is a first :D

8. I think it'd be cool if everyone updated on the same day, so like every Thursday or every Friday and Tuesday sorta deal lol would be easier to keep track of everyone's since there's a bunch of you guys :p

9. I hope this has Jack's approval cause it is rockin already! And would suck to get negativity in here!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

10. Loops is a Good ass Blade
    Good thread

11. This will be my first run of autos

12. glad I'm not alone :D

13. #53 pedroliberty, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2015
    thanks brother truly outdoing it over and over my man! glad to join yall but beware I've never actually got to grow out a auto my pdxa's never pulled thru so this is a first

I'm sure many of us will be keeping a close eye on your grow because of the fact that this will be your first complete auto grow. I've never messed with autoflowers. Can't wait to do it vicariously through you! And Raigen!

14. should be nice! got my nutes all sorted out... new mh and hps bulbs I'm good to go!

15. My second run hope it's better then my first...lol!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

16. Im sure it will red

17. Cool just saw loops post in original thread so I think we are good!

18. Awesome man..and it's because of yall, tap hat I am who I am

I agree! Excellent idea man, how about Tuesday Wednesday and Saturday, evryone pick there day, and update on that day!

ya know, I sure hope he approves

why you trying to make me cry bro, I thought we are friend..lol

Second auto run!

nope, never alone in this place steve!

It's a great experience!

Hells to the yes man!

bro, that's a given. Your going to kill it and teach us all

see ☝☝☝☝

My first auto run was this..
    Green Poison Zambeza seed co

Attached Files:

19. Only grown one auto. It was outside this summer. This will be my first indoor auto's though.

20. damnnnn! I'd be happy with that!