1weekvegperpetualsolocuppollenchuckingattempt

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by capt.murphy, Aug 21, 2015.

1. I hope it solves your problem!

2. Thanks man me too. I'm gonna spray em with dish soap/water and set out some soap and vinegar and see if I catch anything.

3. #43 PNWClosetGrower, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    Yellow sticky cards for gnats, they love yellow. You can use pyrethrins before flower if it's mites i think, they make if for vegetable gardens should be pretty safe in veg or really early flower. i already stocked up on a bottle of pyrethrins.

4. Right on then. Is this available at the local wal mart or should I just go online?

5. i picked up the pyrethrins spray at bi-mart so probably and i dunno about the sticky cards just i'm in oregon and we have bugs galore so i looked all of that up before i started, they all say yellow sticky cards. Diatomaceous earth can be mixed in the top layers of soil to get rid of gnats too but dry soil is what you need mostly.

6. Looking alittle droopy roday so I gave em more soil and water. Here thwy are right after watering I'll update in a few hours and see if the popped up a little. No sign of bugs today and they're much greener in person idk why theyre so yellow looking in thw pic

Attached Files:

7. Bam! Update! Shits lookin good finally. Switching to flower tomorrow morning

Attached Files:

8. Got all my lights going and definately have two sativa dom. plants hopefully they will make babies and I can keep this going. Wierdly enough neither of them have any spots like all the others. Another thing about wonder woman I noticed was uneven leaf sizes. Ive never seen it before atleast not like this. The cotyledons all grow very uneven too

Attached Files:

9. The sativas and the leavas

Attached Files:

10. Looking great capt

11. First "day" of flower and a little baby dose of nutes

Attached Files:

12. O.k. cap i know i'm a noob so don't laugh at me but chunking is flowering little tiny girls?

13. You're all good. Its actually just making two plants bang it out haha and making seeds. I wouldnt call it breeding because thats some serious scientific shit. I'm basically throwing or "chucking" pollen around and hoping for something good. And ive read you can get upwards of 100 seeds off one little lady. Once I get those seeds I can start 3-6 every week or two and have a perpetual grow for ever muahahaha

14. Sweet, i learn stuff every day here. =)

15. Things are on auto pilot right now. New growth everyday

Attached Files:

16. Cool experiment... I'm in for the ride! I'm curious to see how small you can flower these and what comes of them when you do.

~GHG

~ My outdoor experiment in coco...
    http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1...

17. Thanks man. Theyre growing like crazy right now. And the stems are gettin pretty thick already. This first run is more for seeds and do a little experimenting see how I can maximize yield. Ive read that it won't flower in the first month but ive seen it happen on several grows on here so hopefully I get it figured out quick haha

Attached Files:

18. Wonder what's the smallest clone I could get off the bottom growth?

19. Pretty darn small! Unless your getting into tissue culture I would give it another few days...

20. Haha I ain't trying nothing yet. Gonna let them get a few nodes first