1weekvegperpetualsolocuppollenchuckingattempt

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by capt.murphy, Aug 21, 2015.

1. I'll help a little for now bro..

Attached Files:

2. Hot damn! I love the look of bud under LED. Is that one plant?

3. Yes it is. Did you just clone your way up the plant? That thing is magazine worthy!!

4. Thanks murph, thanks alot brother

lol it is my man yes, lol..
    It was supposed to be an auto soviet, a auto flower, it didn't shoot pistols however till I put it on 12 12 3 months later, she is 5 months old today, prolly has a other 4 to 6 weeks to go, lol.. thanks so much my man. I mean that,,

Oh and here are my LA Affies from Cali-Connection.
    100% indica..
    I've chopped one already, got three more going strong, excellent smoke, not for the daytime that's for sure.. lol

Attached Files:

5. Beautiful man. I need to pay attention more. I'll be snooping all around your thread shortly. How long is the average flower time on that effie? Seems like it might be awesome for a perpetual and beautiful, did I already say that? haha You got it down man, keeps me motivated to keep looking for my perfect environment

6. Id be letting the breeder know about that non auto too. If their good theyll refund or at least hook it up with a discount

7. Thanks capt! Really man!
    And yes beautiful indo agree the structure on those affies is incomparable imo.. Very short flower time of 55 to 60 days.. Not huge nugs imo, but extremely dense. The densest I've seen this far..

ya know, I might have to do that. And oh yea, lol, I lollipopped her and spread her upper canopy out big time, she is in a 2 x 4 x 7 tent to herself.. Here is one og her clones I call poke, lol. In a hempy bucket grow

Attached Files:

8. Ima look into those. Ive heard the same things about this WW and its all personal so I'm into quality not quantity haha. Looks to be going good. Ive heard they grow super quick in hempys

9. Yes they do, is basically hydro well, passive hydro..

10. I'm gonna have to blame the soil for all these spots because my ph is at 6.0 going in and out of the cup.
    I'm going to fix it by flushing the holy dog shit out of them next watering and filling up the cup with flushed out regular dirt. I'm probably going to to have to transplant soon when I get good soil also making this a non solo grow:( but I am definately going to see how short I can keep em.

I plan on changing to 12/12 when the next set of leaves comes in. Wondering if I should flip over night or drop 3-4 hours a night over a few days

11. Damn I didnt notice thwe leaves curling til I looked at the pictures. Its about 77 in there but the solo cups were warm so I threw a fan on them. Other than that some are recovering and others arent looking to pretty haha.

Attached Files:

12. Pix

Attached Files:

13. I need a damn grow tent haha

Attached Files:

14. The curl is very slight brother, and can also be caused by humidity.
    And I flip mine right away from 20/4 to 12/12..
    But that's all in preference

15. Right on. May as well throw it on them. The sooner the better I say

16. At 77F in my box with the fans on the leaves are 73.5F with a laser reader. should be prefect at 77 with a fan on em. Humidity probably plays a factor too though.

17. That makes sense. I think its the acual cup that is getting too hot. Im gonna try to cover everything but the plants and see if it helps

18. Every setup probably has it's own individual hurdles. You got this though i'm sure.

19. Hey i just spotted another post on a different forum with a guy who has spots just like those, he said they turned out to be from spider mites and to watch out for more little spots popping up. Be aware! I hope thats not what it is, those things sound like a real bitch to get rid of. http://www.420magazine.com/forums/vegetative-cycle...

20. Just looked up some pics. It looks mite or gnat damage. Either way I'm about to spray it down with whatever I got