This summers greenhouse grow ... Feedback welcomed

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by aviva1964, Aug 21, 2015.

1. I grew my first plant last year, and decided to go all in this summer. I ordered Aurora Indica, G13 Haze, Strawberry Cough, and OG Kush Feminized seeds. The germination process did not go well - ground squirrel had gotten into my greenhouse and we're eating the sprouts. I grew frustrated and brought everything that had been sprouted into the main house. In doing so, I mixed up all the seedlings. Oops! Now that they are about two months old and look different I did my best guess on sorting them.

The greenhouse is a 16x20 south facing wood frame building at 7600 feet. Nighttime temperatures are in the 40's outdoors and day temperatures are in the 80s-90s. I have two full rain barrels in the greenhouse to provide some humidity and act as a heat sink. Normally on a hot day the windows are all open and the fan is blowing. I button it up at night.

My soil recipe includes composted poultry manure (composted with either pine shavings or straw), composted horse manure, coco coir, earthworm castings, some ironite, and diacetmous earth. The earthworms, poultry, and horses are on site with us, my goal is to a create nutrient rich, self sustaining soil supply for vegetables and herbs.

I THINK I wound up with one g13 haze, three strawberry cough, three aurora indica, and three OG kush. All these plants are about 8 weeks.
    The sativa dominant a I feel confident.. Not really sure how to tell the difference between AI and OG Kush, if anyone has a guess let me know.

The sativa dominant ones are 15-18" tall, the indica dominant are 32-35" tall. They are preflowering except for the very first one which just started flowering.

How big are these babies going to get? Is the amount of stretching normal? I'd welcome any sort of input on if the plants look like they are supposed to or not ... Pictures I see often the plants are much more dense. TYVM!

G13 Haze (I think), the sativa dominant phenotype
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440166594.536686.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440166616.370975.jpg

Strawberry Cough
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440166736.142133.jpg

Aurora indica
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440166701.208946.jpg

OG kush
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440166781.947048.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk