Auto ultimate by DP .. 600w hps/mh . promix

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Aug 21, 2015.

1. the auto is good for back pain for sure i hope the photo gets hugeeee
    Its gonna be trained for 10 weeks along side a dutch passion white widow

2. Idk guys I don't think I'm going to train . honestly I don't feel like going to lowes or home depot. Lol . so I guess we will see how big these bitches get with no training .

3. Nvm . I'm going to tie these bitches down tomorrow. I'll be using wire from my work. I'll post pics tomorrow of the wire. And I'll toe them down after I get off work . I. Excited . don't think I'm going to do too much . just make a C shape out of the main stem. Sound right????

4. Done it, trying new stuff with lst all the time. Give it a shot. Everyone likes how their plant grows when they tie it how they want. I suggest just tying it however you can to fill out an equal height canopy that can get decent light.

5. Guys I'm torn . my buddy says to not lst my ultimates . what the fuck do I do??

6. Do what ya want ;p

Personally I would. I love LST lol

7. Lst all the way my man.. doni5
    Do it

8. I just did it to my girls tonight [​IMG] I use a wire coat hanger. They like it when you bend 'em over and give a little spank. lol I think autos can take lst just not topping. Mine are photos.

Attached Files:

9. Tomorrow it is then !!!

10. I can't wait to see them bent over. It is cool to see them grow back up to the light. I might have to look for some good autos and do an auto run and finish it off with some photos when they are on the 4th week of flower. So, I can use just the one grow area. I want my closet back.

11. I'm up early this morning .feeling good about the day. I'm nervous about lsting them I guess becasue I've never really done it .. So we will see how it goes .I'll need some help along the way .

12. Yea, I hear ya. I have snapped a couple stems on photos. But, if you get them while they are still small the stem is pretty flexible. I found you can just gently bend them down and tuck it under the metal hanger. I use my finger tips to slowly bend the main stem and then move up or down the stem and keep bending in that direction very slowly and carefully. After I did that the plant was bending over on its own. I then just pulled it down further to the soil and tucked it under the metal loop. I am sure you will do fine. I also have seen youtube videos on lst too.

13. Ok people I know I've changed my mind several times about lsting. But I've decided to just let them grow . I'm not going to fuck with them . I did water with molasses today. Nothing much has changed still pretty boring .
    On another note only 10 more days until I get my ps4 and start playing destiny again . I can't wait

14. What up ??!?!?? . things are changing daily with these two beauties . still kinda boring honestly .. They are growing noticeability every night . I'll post pics Tues ... Will probably feed with double the recommend nature source day or tomorrow . hope everyone had a great weekend

15. My weekend wasn't bad. Excited to see photos!

16. I'll spray these little hoes with me oil tonight . just to be on the cautious side. I'm working today bored out of my mind and ready to get home and watch some Netflix . damn I'm getting old.

17. I know I feel it too. I am 29 too.

18. Lol . I'm 33 . and just want to get home and shower and get in Bed and watch netflix