Auto ultimate by DP .. 600w hps/mh . promix

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jmayes1786, Aug 21, 2015.

1. thanks ten

2. Just fed nutes for the first .
    I gave them 1 tablespoon of nature source per gallon.
    I plan on feeding them with this everytime I water . until about week .
    And then I'll give them . MG bloom booster . I know most people don't like MG . but honestly when your running a plant that doesn't live longer than 90 days I don't see a problem with MG .

3. Not a fan myself either, just give a good 2 week flush at the end, if it feeds your plants on your budget, then great!

4. Honestly I could afford something else . but I have tried the flora serious 2 part Lucas formula and the flora 3 part and wasn't impressed .
    Do y'all think it's too early to start spraying neem oil . I'm wanting to prevent mites. I had a back out break last grow .

5. How old are they? I sprayed Neem at like 2+3 weeks old but do it on lights out and once it drys spray those girls down so it doesn't choke them out. Spray the top of the soil too

6. Spray with a mild soap and water mix forgot to add that

7. Ok thanks guys . I might just spray the soil right now . stealth saying they could come out kinda makes me nervous

8. Like stealth mentioned, make sure lights are out and won't be coming on any time soon, light will degrade the effective ingredient and may also burn your plant. I personally don't wash my plants after it dries though, they seem to do fine

9. Sorry I haven't been on your thread lately, much love my man mayes bro

10. If it's pure Neem it's almost mandatory for them being that young

11. it is called triple action it is 90% neem and 10% permethrin. I'll link a link .

12. Couldn't find a link sonheres a pic of the bottle and the ingredients..

Attached Files:

13. Hello thought id pop by saw you have an ultimate too

14. Right on sweet there's more ultimate autos. This will be super helpful to me as I have limited auto growing skills. I'm in.

15. I have an ultimate photoperiod too

16. Photo huh. Hmm. I may look into those if this kills it.

17. What's up guys your just in time . I'm uploading pics now.
    I thought today was day 13 but today is day 14 since seed pop .

18. Plant #1
    Plant #2 ..
    Plant #3.
    Nothing much else going on guys . still kinda boring . but I'm sure it'll speed up in the next couple weeks.

Attached Files:

19. Wondering if I should try to lst or y'all think they are too small .
    I guess I'll just use paper clips . hope they keep them down . the soil is very lose.

20. You can start training now for sure!